Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,921  
British made aircraft props spin in the opposite direction as US made aircraft.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,922  
That is the “official” Texas report. Other sources from outside Texas state 700.

I sure no politics were involved in Texas’ reporting.

You know what they say, it's your lie, so you can tell it any way you want.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,923  
Ford Flivver:
Bruce
Ford aviation did build some noteworthy aircraft such as the Ford Trimotor that had decades in service at some of the remotest sites… I was in one once and there to see it taxi and lift off… seemed to be airborne in a few feet of X
British made aircraft props spin in the opposite direction as US made aircraft.
Any benefit to that?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,924  
Ford aviation did build some noteworthy aircraft such as the Ford Trimotor that had decades in service at some of the remotest sites… I was in one once and there to see it taxi and lift off… seemed to be airborne in a few feet of X

Any benefit to that?
Yes, keeps them on the wrong side of the road !

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,925  
II
I own one right hand drive car... seldom do I drive it because it's nerve wracking...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,926  
You know what they say, it's your lie, so you can tell it any way you want.
I just reported what other REPUTABLE sources stated. I’m not a liar, but you can believe your lies as you choose.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,927  
I just reported what other REPUTABLE sources stated. I’m not a liar, but you can believe your lies as you choose.

I wasn't referring to you, but to to the"official Texas" report.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,928  
That is the “official” Texas report. Other sources from outside Texas state 700.

I sure no politics were involved in Texas’ reporting.

Regardless of which death numbers are correct I would bet some pretty good money that very few Texans had made any attempt to prepare for such a thing. I also would bet that few who suffered from the outage have done a single thing to prepare for the next one. I suspect most of the deaths were easily preventable with just a little effort ahead of time.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,929  

Any benefit to that?
Had a rare honor to fly one out of Meigs Field. (Before King Richard destroyed the field.) Climbing in I asked the pilot "anyone else sitting up front?"

He said "co pilot seat is yours ".

Having a pilots license, he let me fly for 10 minutes while we were straight and level. A HUGE thrill.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #6,930  
What's always been interesting to me is that, while the British Navy clearly ruled the waters of the world for many hundreds of years, international maritime law has the boats of the world following American custom of keeping to the right side of the channel on the water.

The reason often given for Brit's driving on the left is that this custom was set back in the middle ages, for wagons and carriages, it being easier for the driver to defend themselves while driving on the left. That custom just perpetuated through the centuries, once established, and then carried over into their autos.

But then, why did they reverse that custom on the water?