Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,291  
Moss, everyone knows that you smoke weed, you let the cat out of the bag, sooo its gonna follow you around.
Loose lips sink ships, sorry but it is what it is....
The word is smoked, not smoke. I quit in 1985 when I got married due to moral issues. Can't be a husband and father and break the law or jeopardize my job and ability to provide for my family. Seems like pretty good reasons to stop 38 years ago.

I mentioned that now that it's legal in other states, one just 5 miles from my house, I still don't partake because it's not legal here. That's the driving factor. It's not legal, so I don't do it.

If it becomes legal here, I will have no problem partaking again AFTER I RETIRE. If it doesn't become legal here, I'll still not have any problems partaking in other states AFTER I RETIRE.

I see no reason for the guy to follow me around bringing it up over and over again other than he's obsessed with me.

He's made false comments about my 2nd amendment stance as well. Something's up. It's weird. 🙃

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,293  
Hull speed of a vessel goes as about 1.34 times the square root of the water line length;
35fab40b78136fe202746a8b2e5c74f7a5c14d8a
it would appear the Titanic is faster though....
“More power Scotty!”

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,296  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,297  
Halfway up, I met a fat man going down so I had to turn around. Second attempt near top my shoelace snapped as my other heel popped off so tourists had to listen to 20 minutes of expletives as down I went. Third attempt I was so proud almost made it except some idiot left a banana peel on the top step. With pure adrenaline and determination I gave it one last try, that bad burrito I had for lunch urging me on, knowing the only bathroom was at the top.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,298  
IT is my day job.

95% of the phones/computers/electronics I work on can be fixed by restarting it.
4% of that can be fixed by letting it sit off overnight and trying it again in the morning.
.5% need repair, and the other .5% just need to be brought near an IT guy to begin working again.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,300