Tc35/40 cold oil pressure issue

/ Tc35/40 cold oil pressure issue
It appears that 5w40 fixed the issue. Oil pressure light goes away in 1sec when cold now.

/ Tc35/40 cold oil pressure issue #12  
I havent put enough hours on this machine to change the oil yet but will be doing that very soon.

First thing one a new to me car, truck, tractor etc is a complete fluid and filter change, grease all zerks etc.

The only thing I haven't done that on is my TC40D; I got it off consignment, where the dealer had done a full service.

/ Tc35/40 cold oil pressure issue #13  
It appears that 5w40 fixed the issue. Oil pressure light goes away in 1sec when cold now.
Did you change coolant, fuel filter, Hydro oil and filter etc? And grease the 35-40 zerks?

That was a change for me; my old [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] held less fluids, and only had 8 or 10 zerks, including the loader. When I got the TC40D about 12 years ago, I was amazed by how many grease points there are. The 17LA loader alone has more that my old [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] had for zerks!

/ Tc35/40 cold oil pressure issue
First thing one a new to me car, truck, tractor etc is a complete fluid and filter change, grease all zerks etc.

The only thing I haven't done that on is my TC40D; I got it off consignment, where the dealer had done a full service.
Typicaly I do a full service when I buy something too. But the former owner said he just had it done, all the signs showed this also. New filters, clean fluids and the such.

Yes I have greased everything on the machine many times now..you would hope so with close to 100hrs.