Oil & Fuel Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #31  
Hi Dwayne,
I got the pump out. There is only one seal? Jinman mentions 2 seals? Where can I find the squared off o-rings? Does anyone have an exploded view/ schematic of the pump? Much appreciation in advance!
Kind Regar5ds,
Steve

Hi Steve,

The attached may help, not totally sure if its exactly for your pump. If all else fails you can take your pump to a dealer like Jinman did to have it rebuilt.

Good luck.

Attachments

• Hydraulic System.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 83
   / Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.
Thank you very much THClimer,
I have contacted Messick's in hopes of obtaining the seal and o-ring kit for this. See image of pump id numbers below.

20181219_113748.jpg

Kind Regards,
Steve

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #33  
   / Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #34  
Hi Steve,

The attached may help, not totally sure if its exactly for your pump. If all else fails you can take your pump to a dealer like Jinman did to have it rebuilt.

Good luck.
I didn't have any trouble locating the seal kit on new Hollands parts site. Plus a very good exploded view of the pump.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.
I would like to thank all of you for your help. I was able to find the seal and gaskets for 1/10 the cost through a hydraulics supplier. And with your help was able to fix the thing, it is like new now. Thanks a million all of you!!!!!

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #36  
I would like to thank all of you for your help. I was able to find the seal and gaskets for 1/10 the cost through a hydraulics supplier. And with your help was able to fix the thing, it is like new now. Thanks a million all of you!!!!!
You did disassemble the pump completely and replace all the internal seals? If you didn't it will blow the shaft seal again.

Yes, everything replaced!
Thanks!

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #38  
Hey pumpguy - I am reading this thread because I'm in the middle of a injection pump nightmare.... My TC33D has been leaking some fuel around the injector pump for years - I've been trained to shut off the fuel when I leave the seat. I found a local mobile mechanic who has done some great work on my other equipment and he thought he could fix it with some o-rings... Well - pulled out some of the parts, replaced orings and when he tried to start it - sounded like my old 302 ford in my mustang after the timing chain jumped.... Anyway, took the pump out and to a local rebuilder... after 10 days we got it back, he installed it - but it won't prime and he takes it back. They "find" the issue and fix it again. He comes back tonight, gets it installed and I hear the happy sound of my tractor running again.... But it's surging at low to moderate RPM so we're waiting for air to work thru.. Then after a bit - we get this fluid draining from the overflow hose - looks like oil but thin... Dip stick showing high level of oil.... (I had about 80 hours on that oil with no leaks and I'm pretty **** about not overfilling oil) I told him to shut if off - don't want to scald the motor because I think it's leaking fuel into the crankcase. We changed the oil & filter and ran it for another couple of minutes with far less blow-by but I got nervous and we shut it off.

This tractor has 2600 hours but has never burned, leaked or dropped oil ever.. Hydro fluid is just slightly below the full line. I find it too much of a coincidence that this issue shows up while we are having all these issues with the pump. I'd love to get your perspective and guidance.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #39  
The fuel in the oil can only come from 2 places if it wasn't doing it before the pump "was done"..
Either the plunger & barrels are worn beyond reuse or its coming from the back of the supply pump..
THAT supply pump takes a special sized oring on the plunger rod that the rebuilder wasn't aware of..??
The surging can be fixed by adjusting the BUFFER SCREW in the middle of the gov. cover..
Top screw is low idle, & the middle screw is the buffer screw{surge screw}.. screw it IN slightly, about 1/4-1/2 turn..
IF the unit is surging & leaking, chance are pretty darn good they had a "newbie" working on your pump.. Probably has less than 1 year at the shop & they threw this at'm..??
OBVIOUSLY ALL these problems are the fuel shops & under warranty.. Who did u go to, Sun Coast in Orlando?
I can TELL YOU how to fix the surge.. but not the fuel in the oil..
U can pressure test the supply pump to determine IF THAT WERE its coming from.. & either send it back or send it to someone w/ 30 years experience..{me}
U can send me a prvt msg or email for shipping instructions or if ya wanna chat.. email is a faster response.. Sorry for your troubles. TPG