Oil & Fuel Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #11  
There are only 3 places fuel can enter the engine when its not supposed to be there..
1> the injectors.. if the injectors are stuck OPEN they will dump abunch of fuel into the cylinders.. BUT, you'll get a tremendous amount of BLACK smoke when that happens..
2> a supply pump.. if your machine has a mechanical supply pump attached to the engine block.. The diaphragm can rupture & dump a massive amount of fuel into the crankcase.{oil}
3> the injection pump.. I see on your machine u have the PFR style Zexel pump? Small pump that sits into a slot on the engine & has 4 hold down screws on the corners..
If its the injection pump, the pumping plungers get worn & allow fuel to pass between them & into the oil..
But if that happens, the machine will be very hard to start, due to the worn plungers..

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.
There are only 3 places fuel can enter the engine when its not supposed to be there..
1> the injectors.. if the injectors are stuck OPEN they will dump abunch of fuel into the cylinders.. BUT, you'll get a tremendous amount of BLACK smoke when that happens..
2> a supply pump.. if your machine has a mechanical supply pump attached to the engine block.. The diaphragm can rupture & dump a massive amount of fuel into the crankcase.{oil}
3> the injection pump.. I see on your machine u have the PFR style Zexel pump? Small pump that sits into a slot on the engine & has 4 hold down screws on the corners..
If its the injection pump, the pumping plungers get worn & allow fuel to pass between them & into the oil..
But if that happens, the machine will be very hard to start, due to the worn plungers..

The "made oil" does not have diesel fuel in it. It is a mixture of motor oil and hydraulic oil. So I thought it may be a gasket or something wrong where the hydraulic pump sits on the engine? Thanks for your reply, futher information/thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks again.
Kind Regards,
Steve

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #13  
THAT was going to be my next suggestion.. a lot of people THINK its fuel when all along its hydro oil..
I had a fella bring his little pump back 3x.. insisting its wrong & I HAVE TO do something about it.. He had changed his oil 3x..
I did something about it alright.. I called a mechanic buddy of mine to EXPLAIN to him how to check between fuel & hydro oil..
I never heard from him again..

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #14  
I’m not really clear on this, how does hydro oil get in the crankcase?

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #15  
THAT was going to be my next suggestion.. a lot of people THINK its fuel when all along its hydro oil..
I had a fella bring his little pump back 3x.. insisting its wrong & I HAVE TO do something about it.. He had changed his oil 3x..
I did something about it alright.. I called a mechanic buddy of mine to EXPLAIN to him how to check between fuel & hydro oil..

Pumpguy,
Please don't leave us hanging. How do you tell between fuel and hydraulic oil?

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #16  
I don't exactly remember.. something to do as simple as a paper towel & a few drops of contam. oil..
fuel will get absorbed immediately & the hydro oil will sit for a few sec..on the towel before getting absorbed.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #17  
Had it happen to me.
Hyd pump on the side of the engine leaks into the engine.

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine. #18  
I don't exactly remember.. something to do as simple as a paper towel & a few drops of contam. oil..
fuel will get absorbed immediately & the hydro oil will sit for a few sec..on the towel before getting absorbed.

Thanks. I hope I never need to know that.:)

/ Tc-35 Major oil blow/blow by out problem, from soft over flow tube on top of engine.

Sorry I have not replied in a timely fashion. I will check to see if it is hydraulic oil or diesel. I took a sample to a diesel mechanic and he smelt it and told me it was not diesel/oil mix?

I will see if I can get conclusive evidence. Where would this be coming from if it is hydraulic?

Thank you for all your kindnesses!
Kind Regards,
Steve

Had it happen to me.
Hyd pump on the side of the engine leaks into the engine.

Thank you very much ch1ch2 for this information.

Kind Regards,
Steve