TBN Down?

/ TBN Down? #1  

JerryG

Tractor
MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle
Was this place down this morning or was it just my computer? Looked like it was down for about 1:30 AM until 11:??.

/ TBN Down? #2  
Don't know if it was down, but around 10 am, when I entered, I was not logged in. I logged in, accessed a post, then went back to main index, and was no longer logged in. Logged in again, same thing happened. Gave up and came back now, everything's OK.

/ TBN Down? #3  
<font color="blue"> Was this place down this morning or was it just my computer? </font>
I was kind of down /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif . There was a problem with the login process.

/ TBN Down? #4  
Yes, there was a minor problem that caused some login issues. Fixed now.

If anyone is still having problems logging in, you may have to delete your tractorbynet cookie and login again.

/ TBN Down? #5  
I noticed that it would allow me to log in but then would lose me when I changed forums and I'd have to login again and again. It seemed to go on for several hours. CountryByNet was not experiencing the same problem, so whatever it was, it seems to have been isolated here, and it seems that it simply didn't recognize the "cookies" so it could not identify users.

/ TBN Down?
Bob and Don, that was what I was experiencing.
Thanks for getting it fixed Muhammad.

/ TBN Down? #7  
I tried deleting all my TBN cookies to see if that helped....nope. But all is well now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TBN Down? #8  
I experienced the login problem also, but considering the number of times I have visited the TBN website I am quite impressed with the lack of problems. Keep up the good work !

/ TBN Down? #9  
I had the similar problems this morning. I had a feeling that it was a "cookie" problem.

I went into the broswer and deleted all cookies, then logged back on but the problem persisted.

I e-mailed Mike (Pa.) and he replied that he too was having problems. I was ready to throw out the Gateway and get a new one (at an after Christmas price of course!!)

All seems okay now. Guess I'll keep the old trusty Gateway.

/ TBN Down? #10  
I thought that they had booted me off, but then I came to my senses....... Who would lamubur pick on if I wasn't here??? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif