Planters Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #11  
Hello pasture dream I recently bought a midland no till drill but I'm having issues with it. I bought to plant food plots but as I'm No tilling the plow bloods are collecting so much grass an dirt it stops the coulters and bogs down my tractor it has been sprayed with herbicide and is dead but it seems like coulters are just running it over and isn't cutting it an the plow points are collecting it?

Are the coulters worn down to much?

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #12  
Hello pasture dream I recently bought a midland no till drill but I'm having issues with it. I bought to plant food plots but as I'm No tilling the plow bloods are collecting so much grass an dirt it stops the coulters and bogs down my tractor it has been sprayed with herbicide and is dead but it seems like coulters are just running it over and isn't cutting it an the plow points are collecting it?

Are the coulters adjusted to their lowest setting if so they maybe worn down too much?

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #13  
How will I know if they are worn down? And yes they are on the lowest setting

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #14  
measure them. If they are below 10" its time to replace if not you need to adjust the your lift on the tractor to where they engage properly

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #15  
measure them. If they are below 10" its time to replace if not you need to adjust the your lift on the tractor to where they engage properly

Well I haven't measured them but I have played with the top link adjustment with no luck. Should the coulters be cutting deeper than the diggers?

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #16  
Well I haven't measured them but I have played with the top link adjustment with no luck. Should the coulters be cutting deeper than the diggers?

yes the coulter should cut deeper and in most cases the shoe should only be in the ground an inch or so. The seed box and boots have an adjustment bolt on each side which controls the depth . It should basically float . As i described in our emails This machine prefers sod or atleast close cut vegetation without debris every where .

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #17  
yes the coulter should cut deeper and in most cases the shoe should only be in the ground an inch or so. The seed box and boots have an adjustment bolt on each side which controls the depth . It should basically float . As i described in our emails This machine prefers sod or atleast close cut vegetation without debris every where .

Yes I understand that the grass has been sprayed and is really brittle at this point the grass was only about 8 inches to begin with so nothing super tall but with everything sprayed about 80 percent of the field is dirt with some dead stem matter

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #18  
Yes I understand that the grass has been sprayed and is really brittle at this point the grass was only about 8 inches to begin with so nothing super tall but with everything sprayed about 80 percent of the field is dirt with some dead stem matter

How do u adjust the depth of the feet does tightening or loosening them raise them???

/ Taylor Pasture Dream No-Till Drill #19  
How do u adjust the depth of the feet does tightening or loosening them raise them???

I JUST PICKED UP MANUAL ON HOW TO SET DEPTH. I HAVE A MIDLAND F-5. I CAN EMAIL IF YOU STILL NEED INFO.