Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #21  
Last spring my boss ordered an lx3310. We waited almost all summer for the loader to come in. Finally, we did some calling around and found a dealer in northern michigan with 3 loaders in stock. when we called the dealer that we were waiting on and told em we couldnt wait any longer and we were going elsewhere they told us to give them a week and they'd find something. They magically found a loader and delivered our tractor... with a bent loader. Literally the second i sat in the seat i could see the bucket wasnt even close to level. 3/4" off from one side to the other and no way to adjust it. They took it back and had it almost all winter and sent it back to us with the loader still crooked. Anyway, my opinion is the color of the tractor doesn't matter. Its all about how well your dealership takes care of you. Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your new JD.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #22  
There is steel available. They just dont want to pay the price.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #23  
Last spring my boss ordered an lx3310. We waited almost all summer for the loader to come in. Finally, we did some calling around and found a dealer in northern michigan with 3 loaders in stock. when we called the dealer that we were waiting on and told em we couldnt wait any longer and we were going elsewhere they told us to give them a week and they'd find something. They magically found a loader and delivered our tractor... with a bent loader. Literally the second i sat in the seat i could see the bucket wasnt even close to level. 3/4" off from one side to the other and no way to adjust it. They took it back and had it almost all winter and sent it back to us with the loader still crooked. Anyway, my opinion is the color of the tractor doesn't matter. Its all about how well your dealership takes care of you. Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your new JD.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #24  

That is absolutely infuriating.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #25  
To Kubota's credit, they actually manufacture most of their US bound FEL's in Georgia. I may be wrong, but they appear to be the only compact tractor company to do so. To their dismay, it is hard to get a lot of things these days in the US, such as metal.
Not the metal, it's the skilled labor to assemble them. I've 'fixed' a couple new loaders lately where the pin bosses weren't jigged correctly. In fact, the outfit I retired from sells them flat rolled sheet. You need somewhat skilled labor to jig and weld them correctly.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #26  
Customer of mine ordered an Kubota 6060. Tractor is at dealer awaiting loader for months. Loader factory cant get rolled steel.
Last time I checked, unless it was structural steel, it's all rolled. Probably don't want to pay the inflated cost is more like it.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #27  
Last time I checked, unless it was structural steel, it's all rolled. Probably don't want to pay the inflated cost is more like it.
Nope. Just not available at the time. The loader came much later and then the dealer installed it on the tractor. Cute little toy.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #28  
I looked at buying a M6S-111 that a local dealer had in stock from a cancelled order. I inquired about it, wanted to add a loader, 3rd function FEL, and a third hydraulic remote. They wouldn't even quote me a price on the loader because they're so hard to find. I found a used Deere 5100E that had everything I wanted.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #29  
I looked at buying a M6S-111 that a local dealer had in stock from a cancelled order. I inquired about it, wanted to add a loader, 3rd function FEL, and a third hydraulic remote. They wouldn't even quote me a price on the loader because they're so hard to find. I found a used Deere 5100E that had everything I wanted.
I wonder how Deere is able to find loaders?