Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #11  
I was in the same situation as you. I had a Kubota M7060 ordered. I found a Deere 5075E Friday and purchased it. I must have my tractor in the spring. I will be canceling my Kubota order in the morning.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #12  
Congrats on the new machine! Post some pics when you take delivery!

I got lucky with the loader on my L6060 in Dec….dealer just happened to have one a year or so old they found in the back of one of their dealer lots…its a bit faded but I happily took it for the $1000 discount. Works great!

However I am still waiting for my rear remotes…2 months and still going. Dealer delivered the machine in Dec so I could start moving snow…but I have a manual chute on my rear blower and it sucks!

Dealer will pick the machine up at their expense (its a 1.5 hour drive each way) and get everything installed once the remotes are in. Can’t wait to get it all finished. Crazy times.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #13  
@Rider84 , I'm glad you found a machine that will work well for you.

@kcflhrc bought his JD3032e the same time I bought mine. You'll notice from his posts he's been happy with his and I know you'll be happy with yours.

The kids might have me talked into moving up a size so we can do even more weed mowing for hire this summer. I'm pleased to let you know it appears we will be able to sell our 3032e for close to what we paid for it 6 years ago.

I sincerely hope your experience is as good as ours.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #14  
I was in the same situation as you. I had a Kubota M7060 ordered. I found a Deere 5075E Friday and purchased it. I must have my tractor in the spring. I will be canceling my Kubota order in the morning.
Howdy, have you put the 5075e to work yet? I have been considering about everything for my 1st tractor purchase, new vs used as well as all the majors. the guy to baled by pastures for me has a 2020 5075e w 350 hours he will sell me at a good price. you happy with the purchase so far?

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #15  
The shortages has to make one wonder where the cause is. I think it points to one country but that is my thoughts.

The shortage of roll steel causing the shortage of FEL for Kubota, I would think that would only be used for the buckets. Am I wrong? If that is so then let the customer decide if they want the FEL without the bucket for such and such price and let them buy another brand or use one they already have. Some people don't even have a bucket. I know the grapple is on mine ever bit as much as the bucket is and used more than the bucket.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #16  
I know everyone wants the 'free market' ideal to work, but if we cannot make buckets or loaders, how are we gonna' make tanks - when we need to? Jobs aside, there is point where pursuing 'low cost manufacturer' is clearly against the national interest.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #17  
That rolled steel is probably for the loader frame as well. They look like they are rolled steel, broken 4 ways and seam welded.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #18  
My Kubota FEL has been on order for about 5 months.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #19  
After waiting many years, I bought my Kubota in Fall 2018, ... looks like I bought just in time :) . John Deere was my other option. Came down to dealerships and models.
You bought a nice tractor. Enjoy it, and put it to work.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #20  
Hey Everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I’ve been on this site for last year or so but haven’t joined until now. I have 5.5 acres that is heavily wooded in western oregon with some slopes and a long gravel driveway. I grew up with JD’s and know they can handle about anything and go the distance. As you see in my title I “canceled my kubota order” I originally had my heart set on a new kubota LX2610. I am fortunate to have strong dealer support around me from both JD and Kubota. To make a long story short kubota is having loader shortages which are supposedly made in Georgia. 8000 some loaders on back order across us dealers for certain models. So my wait just kept going on and on. I have always like JD but always thought the price was always a bit high. I decided to stop in at a dealer the other day as it looked like they had inventory. They did I ended up really liking the 3032e. I do like how the ergonomics are for the JD’s only wish they would add the tilt steering in this model. I’m pretty excited they are a great looking tractor! And all in all the dealer took care of me I ended up with a bigger tractor with more power bs what the Kubota would of been and only spent a couple thousand more. The tractor will be coming up my driveway in about a week! Thanks everyone and glad to be on the forums.
Good decision!
I don't bash other brands...they're all good, as long as you have solid dealership support and parts availability
I expect you'll find the 3032 a great tractor to work with!!