Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #31  
I do not like and never have liked the JD I match system. All it does is require you to buy JD accessories.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #32  
Hey Everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I’ve been on this site for last year or so but haven’t joined until now. I have 5.5 acres that is heavily wooded in western oregon with some slopes and a long gravel driveway. I grew up with JD’s and know they can handle about anything and go the distance. As you see in my title I “canceled my kubota order” I originally had my heart set on a new kubota LX2610. I am fortunate to have strong dealer support around me from both JD and Kubota. To make a long story short kubota is having loader shortages which are supposedly made in Georgia. 8000 some loaders on back order across us dealers for certain models. So my wait just kept going on and on. I have always like JD but always thought the price was always a bit high. I decided to stop in at a dealer the other day as it looked like they had inventory. They did I ended up really liking the 3032e. I do like how the ergonomics are for the JD’s only wish they would add the tilt steering in this model. I’m pretty excited they are a great looking tractor! And all in all the dealer took care of me I ended up with a bigger tractor with more power bs what the Kubota would of been and only spent a couple thousand more. The tractor will be coming up my driveway in about a week! Thanks everyone and glad to be on the forums.
Do wish we had a 3032E or any 3 series JD tractor! Although, Kubota might be my 2nd choice.

Last edited:
   / Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #33  
I run Kubota's entirely because of my dealer and the relationship I have with them If I had that kind of relationship with the local JD dealer, I'd probably have green instead. In reality other than the fact I don't like JD's proprietary system or the fact that they closely guard their electronics, really makes no difference to me. We have a Branson dealer up town that I never give a second thought about because they don't build a unit large enough for my needs.

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #34  
My Kubota GM/dealer gave me prices on both a new cabbed L4760 and a L5460. I accepted the offer on either if he can just find one. 10% off MSRP is what he quoted. I mentioned 4 years ago it was 15% off, he said with so few available to sell he can’t discount as much now. Understandable and I’m ok with it. They have 3 dealerships to draw from. Loader orders are backed up 9 months. Thankfully I can do without one for now. :)

/ Taking delivery of new JD / Canceled Kubota Order #35  
I was in the same situation as you. I had a Kubota M7060 ordered. I found a Deere 5075E Friday and purchased it. I must have my tractor in the spring. I will be canceling my Kubota order in the morning.
BMC330- How are you liking the 5075E? I've always been a die hard Kubota fan. Have owned 35 hp, 40 hp, Grand L6060, and 2 skid steers with Kubota engines. I'm active duty US Air Force nearing retirement and we finally had the opportunity to go overseas. We have 1.5 years left before we move back to the states and 2 after that before I retire. I was planning to buy either a M7060 or M4 when we return stateside in preparation for retirement on our family farm, but I've been eyeballing the new 2023 JD 5075E without a DPF or DEF. It has significantly more FEL lift capacity and in general looks like a very well built tractor. I know the fit and finish of the Kubota would be great but it's a pretty big difference between the lift capacities and weight.

Do you mind sharing your feedback? What was the price difference between the 2? Can you get a skid steer style adapter for the FEL so you don't have to buy JD attachments?