/ T413 Dashboard problem #1  

Sweetas

Tractor
990 pasquali
I own a two year old TYM T413(393), with 206hrs, that the dashboard has stopped working. The centre symbols light up as normal, but I have lost the tacho, hour meter, temp gauge, and fuel gauge. After checking all the obvious things, like fuses, relays, wiring harness for broken or damaged wires etc., I took the dashboard to where I bought the tractor from and they fitted it to another t413 and it seemed to work, albeit that the gauges were not showing the correct values, (out by roughly a 1/4). They said it would NOT be covered by the three year warranty, (God only knows why?) and charged me $130 AU to check the dashboard. The company that I bought it from, want me to take the complete tractor to them so they can possibly find the cause, but I am reluctant to do so as I can only imagine what they would charge to go over the whole tractor? They have generally been less than helpful. Is anyone here able to shed some light on this problem, or guide me to what else I might try, or even perhaps experienced the same issue with their dashboard? Thank you in advance. Dave.

/ T413 Dashboard problem #2  
If that tractor was stateside, my first question would be, has someone disconnected the data logger associated with the DPF?

/ T413 Dashboard problem #3  
Check for Voltage to the fuse for the instruments. AFter it is probably a voltage regulator. All the gauges you lost are the ground sensor ones, and have a common electrical feed through the one fuse. So begin by checking voltage before he fuse, and after the fuse, if you have he 12-V there, follow the wire looking for damage. Some where you will find an open which is preventing the cluster from getting power.