Sure is quiet in here?

/ Sure is quiet in here? #1  

dirthead

Tractor
I wish
I posted CTJ about 2 weeks ago and I'm the only one to respond to it.:confused: it sure would be nice to here from some Mccormick owners. I would like to know about dependability, reliabilty, ease of use, power, etc, etc.
Maybe nobody has this particular model yet.:eek:

/ Sure is quiet in here? #2  
I have a CT36, but have only had it a few weeks and only have about 5 hours on it. Sorry, I can't help you much other than to say I researched tractors, compared specs, read tons of posts and test drove every flavor available within an hour drive. In about a year and a half of comparisons (my wife said it didn't take this long to build the space shuttle :confused:) I finally decided on the CT36 when it came time to actually pull the money out of my wallet. :D

/ Sure is quiet in here? #3  
I also would like to see more action here.
I am considering a CT36 purchase. Looks like a lot of bang for the buck !!!

/ Sure is quiet in here?
Well I have some news, not only am I still in the market for a new tractor, but I was just today hired to sell them.
I'll be selling Mccormick/Landini, CubCadet/Yanmar, and Kioti.
I don't have a vast knowledge of tractors, but I do learn rather quickly and I'm a pretty good salesman. I did however study the compacts;) and subcompacts quite thoroughly, the competitions too.:rolleyes:
Ive got a lot of studying to do now,any help is appreciated.
Dan:)

/ Sure is quiet in here?
Thanks, I only start the 1st. of Feb. but that'll give me a chance to do some housework:mad: on my week off,lol.
I've been checking out the new CTJ, but I find the CT28 to suit my needs better.
I'll really get to know them pretty soon though, and then I'll choose, who knows I may end up buying somthing totally different.:rolleyes:

/ Sure is quiet in here? #7  
Too bad you're so far away.
I could have been your 1st sale,

/ Sure is quiet in here?
Hey fritz I'll see if I can ship to you lol
Service might be an issue.;)
Once the American dollar gets stronger, I'm sure we'll be selling to the states.
PA's not that far anyway, say about 7-800 miles?
I used to live and was born in CT. Been here 25 yrs now.:eek:

/ Sure is quiet in here? #9  
dirthead where in new brunswick ...I'm looking hard at buying a 50 hp.retiring soon and want to keep busy