Supply is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Supply is getting better #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I drove by my local JD dealer and he has a lot full of new tractors. I drove my Kioti to the dealer for some service and his lot was full as well. He had a stack of tractors out back that were ready to assemble and zero turns are far as the eye could see.

/ Supply is getting better #2  
I wonder how much their prices have increased. I wanted to buy a 5”x5” x 8 foot steel post, 1/4” thick. What used to cost maybe $150 A few years ago, today they wanted $640.00

i left without buying it. I’ll do that project next year.

/ Supply is getting better #4  
I would say there is still supply struggles going on. I just canceled my kubota order because I couldn’t keep waiting for a dang loader to show up for a lx2610. I decided to go JD they were able to get me what I wanted.

/ Supply is getting better #5  
There's going to be shortages until we beat covid globally. People who are sick or dead can't go to their factory jobs to make stuff. They can't drive trucks or crew ships either.

/ Supply is getting better #6  
High fuel prices are a huge help to Russia.

Last edited:
   / Supply is getting better #7  
Wonder how long dealers wait for delivery and how longer dealer wait for the next delivery.

/ Supply is getting better #8  
There's going to be shortages until we beat covid globally. People who are sick or dead can't go to their factory jobs to make stuff. They can't drive trucks or crew ships either.
The only place people with covid can work is health care.

/ Supply is getting better #9  
Just released
December ‘21 inflation 7% to December ‘20. No way wages will keep up with that.

/ Supply is getting better #10  
Just released
December ‘21 inflation 7% to December ‘20. No way wages will keep up with that.
I saw that also. But I thought is 17%. Maybe I missed the number. Nope, Looks like you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.