Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225 #11  
Thanks for the tip, just order one. No more struggling to cars on the trailer any more.:)

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225 #13  
I bought one for my equipment trailer. I've always thought it would be a pain in the butt to get a dead vehicle on that trailer. Thanks for the link.

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225
Mine arrived Monday. I haven't done anything beyond look at it in order to determine my mounting situation, but it looks pretty nice. When you take the bottom plate off, the 4 nuts are not captve, so don't do that while on gravel a few seconds before it starts pouring rain. For example.

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225 #15  
If I'm reading that chart correctly, a 7,500 lb winch is far and above what is needed to pull pretty much any standard truck or L series tractor up onto a non tilt trailer

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225 #16  
Mine arrived Monday. I haven't done anything beyond look at it in order to determine my mounting situation, but it looks pretty nice. When you take the bottom plate off, the 4 nuts are not captve, so don't do that while on gravel a few seconds before it starts pouring rain. For example.

Again, another good tip, thanks FatTire

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225
If I'm reading that chart correctly, a 7,500 lb winch is far and above what is needed to pull pretty much any standard truck or L series tractor up onto a non tilt trailer

Yes, and OK for a tilt trailer too, assuming the vehicle is rolling. And a pulley/snatch block more than doubles the pull if you need that. (2x from the pulley, plus it uses twice the cable so you have fewer turns on the drum).

/ Superwinch S7500 Trailer Winch $225 #18  
I have had a 4K winch on my trailer for 16 years now. Pulled up a diesel Suburban mo problem and dozen of lesser cars, trucks, and tractors.