Super Moon

/ Super Moon #41  
I have a very nice Canon DSLR and 'L' lenses. Problem is I don't carry them on a daily basis. But anyone that has used a new iPhone 7Plus will know how **** good they are for the lens (now two) they have. Blows my mind.

/ Super Moon #42  
Yeah, I was looking at my original digital camera. Something like 1.3MP and no display. It was close to $400 back then. Then I got a Minolta that was 3.2MP with a 10X optical zoom and 4X digital zoom. The optical zoom was what was important back then, as the (now) little 3.2MP chip needed highly focused light to hit it. It was good enough for 8x10 blow ups and the 10x optical zoom really brought the subject in nice. Back then, digital zoom was just blowing the image up internally, and things got grainy, fast. Now, with much larger MP chips, they can get away with digital zoom VS optical zoom and no one is the wiser. The bigger mp chips just take in so much more that you can digitally blow them up and they still aren't grainy. And let's face it.... very few people do prints anymore anyway. The only time we do prints is for picture boards at graduations, weddings and funerals!