• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description

/ Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #11  
Where are Summit tractors built? Understand the engines are supplied by Mitsubishi of Japan, but who supplies the tractors for Summit to rebrand? Are they assembled in the USA or imported as complete units?
Tractor are made in India by Sonalika. This tractor is actually sold as Solis S26 all over the world. The S26 comes with a 6x2 transmission, the S26XL comes with a 9x9 shuttle transmission and the S26H is hydrostatic.

The engine, even though it's a Mitsubishi, is also made in India but don't quote me on that entirely.

Yanmar also has a deal with them and sells it as Yanmar Solis S26 in South America and maybe North America. I recall seeing a video of someone in the US with one.

Anyway, good and solid tractors. They sell millions of these things all over the world. In most Europe, it's the top seller by a looong margin in the 25HP segment.

As far as assembly, it's most likely like everyone else. Comes in a crate and they put the tires, ROPS and loader and a few odds and ends together in the US.

Last edited:
   / Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description
Tractor are made in India by Sonalika. This tractor is actually sold as Solis S26 all over the world. The S26 comes with a 6x2 transmission, the S26XL comes with a 9x9 shuttle transmission and the S26H is hydrostatic.

The engine, even though it's a Mitsubishi, is also made in India but don't quote me on that entirely.

Yanmar also has a deal with them and sells it as Yanmar Solis S26 in South America and maybe North America. I recall seeing a video of someone in the US with one.

Anyway, good and solid tractors. They sell millions of these things all over the world. In most Europe, it's the top seller by a looong margin in the 25HP segment.

As far as assembly, it's most likely like everyone else. Comes in a crate and they put the tires, ROPS and loader and a few odds and ends together in the US.
Very accurate info for the platform and manufacturer. You know your tractors! The difference between a Solis and Summit on the product side is how they are configured. Summit takes a platform and customizes it for the U.S. market. We add a 3rd function, self-leveling loader, Rim Guard liquid tire ballast, U.S. made Goodyear R14 tires for example as standard. Another example is a fender-mounted integrated joystick on the Summit while the Solis in the picture has a reach-forward installation. There are a lot of things that can be done to differentiate between brands that share a common platform. There are 18 compact tractor brands sold in the U.S., only eight manufacturers make those 18 brands. The differentiation comes with how they are configured, priced, sold and supported. Wish we could manufacture them here, but no one does. We get what we can from U.S. manufacturers, like the tires & wheels and the backhoe, which will be available mid-year 2023.

Last edited:
   / Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #13  
Sorry we didn't catch your SW MI location. If you've ever been to a Family Farm & Home store, they will begin offering Summit Tractors in March at select locations. Here is a link to our locator where you can enter your zip code and see location details.

Sounds good. I think there is one a bit north of me I will check out in spring.

Ad bottom of page