• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description

/ Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #1  

Summit Tractors Support

Distributor/Seller
Tractor
Summit TX25H
The Summit TX25H Tractors & LX85 Loaders are fully loaded, that's why we say that they are "Ready to Go To Work," with more standard features than any other tractor in its class.

A 3rd function diverter valve, rear hydraulic remotes, a Skid Steer Quick Attach (SSQA) self-leveling loader, Rim Guard Liquid Tires Ballast in the rear tires, Mitsubishi EPA Tier 4 24.7 HP diesel engine, foldable and removeable side view mirrors, entry steps and grab rails on both sides, integrated fender mounted joystick, 2-range hydrostatic transmission, weight adjustable suspension seat with backrest extensions with foldable and angle adjustable armrest, cross drawbar, swinging drawbar, front tow hook and much more.

1668969268750.jpeg

For complete details and specifications, visit the Summit Tractors Website Here: Summit Tractors

Last edited:
   / Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #2  
Well I think this is a new section, so I will be the first to comment.
I have seen the videos from Good Works etc and tractor looks good!
I am new to tractors but intend to get one for around my property as being 50+ I do not want to hurt my back shoveling snow and mulch anymore. Rather a payment than a heart attack!
I have started looking in my area SW Michigan and have checked out Kioti, Mahindra, Kubota and Rural King - all close to me and will stop by Bobcat as well soon. JD/New Holland looks to be too costly and I don’t see a MC or LS dealer close. Yanmar and TYM are about hour away so no.
Could you guys fill me in on a size comparison. To me it’s hard to visualize unless I see in person.
I really like the RK37 size and the similar L2401? Kubota both of which I have sat on. Like them both.
How does the Summit compare in size?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221228_053806.jpg
    Screenshot_20221228_053806.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 105
   / Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #3  
Most on here probably have never seen or heard of the summit ,I have seen it on the good works site like you and it seems very impressive, Not sure where you can get one or have it serviced, Other than that it looks to be equivilant to most compact tractors in the 25 hp range, The Rk tractors are made by TYM and are good tractors . I have two mahindras both made by TYM. Also very good tractors, Any of the brands you list will have tractors in the size you are looking for and are well made, The summit does come with lots of options that will cost quite a bit to add on to some units, It really comes down to your needs and wants,

/ Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #4  
The RK 37 is a bigger and heavier tractor than the summit you are looking at, I am curious as to whether they will make bigger tractors in the future

/ Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description
Most on here probably have never seen or heard of the summit ,I have seen it on the good works site like you and it seems very impressive, Not sure where you can get one or have it serviced, Other than that it looks to be equivilant to most compact tractors in the 25 hp range, The Rk tractors are made by TYM and are good tractors . I have two mahindras both made by TYM. Also very good tractors, Any of the brands you list will have tractors in the size you are looking for and are well made, The summit does come with lots of options that will cost quite a bit to add on to some units, It really comes down to your needs and wants,
Thank you very much for your comment and perspective. You obviously know the things to look for. We opened a thread on the service aspect, the most important part of the business and invite you to take a look. Thanks again

The RK 37 is a bigger and heavier tractor than the summit you are looking at, I am curious as to whether they will make bigger tractors in the future
Thanks for your question, we have a 36HP open station and cab in the plan for next year. Same product features as standard; remotes, 3rd function, self-leveling loader, Rim Guard liquid ballast all standard. We will share availability dates and other info as we get closer to launch. Thanks again.

I am new to tractors but intend to get one for around my property as being 50+ I do not want to hurt my back shoveling snow and mulch anymore. Rather a payment than a heart attack!
I have started looking in my area SW Michigan and have checked out Kioti, Mahindra, Kubota and Rural King - all close to me and will stop by Bobcat as well soon. JD/New Holland looks to be too costly and I don’t see a MC or LS dealer close. Yanmar and TYM are about hour away so no.
Could you guys fill me in on a size comparison. To me it’s hard to visualize unless I see in person.
I really like the RK37 size and the similar L2401? Kubota both of which I have sat on. Like them both.
Thanks.
Thank you very much for your comment; you are indeed the first. The Summit TX25 is in the class of a Deere 2 or 3 series, Kubota B, LX L2502; large frame 25HP tractors. Not the power and general capability as a tractor in the 35-40 HP range, so if you need that kind of power, the TX25 is not a good fit. We want to always provide a straight answer. We are adding a 36HP around mid-2023, and it will be fully loaded as the TX25 is, but don't let that keep you from looking for and finding a good tractor when you come upon it. There are great brands out there, if you get a good price and are comfortable with the dealer, you can get the right tractor and begin tackling those projects. Thanks again.

Thanks.
Sorry we didn't catch your SW MI location. If you've ever been to a Family Farm & Home store, they will begin offering Summit Tractors in March at select locations. Here is a link to our locator where you can enter your zip code and see location details.

/ Summit TX25H Tractor & LX85 Front-End Loader Description #9  
Where are Summit tractors built? Understand the engines are supplied by Mitsubishi of Japan, but who supplies the tractors for Summit to rebrand? Are they assembled in the USA or imported as complete units?

Where are Summit tractors built? Understand the engines are supplied by Mitsubishi of Japan, but who supplies the tractors for Summit to rebrand? Are they assembled in the USA or imported as complete units?
We are a transparent company. All information about the manufacturers of our products can be found on our website, link to that section below. Final assembly occurs at each of our five assembly centers in the U.S. We are no different than the other compact tractor brands sold here. Thank you for your question and interest in doing the research. Same question we would ask.

Ad bottom of page