Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #1  

Summit Tractors Support

Distributor/Seller
Tractor
Summit TX25H
Introducing the GX Series Grapples from Summit Tractors Attachments – the must-have attachment for your tractor! Designed to tackle any job, these grapple bucket attachments are perfect for picking up and moving a wide range of materials from heavy brush, logs, rocks & boulders to a wide range of organic and man-made objects.

With the Summit GX Series Grapples, you'll never have to worry about the kind of work they can do. Dual hydraulic cylinders, protected sleeve hydraulic hoses, gusseted teeth, laminated and serrated tines, powder coat finish and greaseable pins are just some of the features that make these grapples the best in their class.

Manufactured in the USA by Top Dog Attachments in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota with heavy-duty A50 steel, you can rest assured that these grapples are built to last. Plus, they are available for both Skid Steer Quick Attach (SSQA) and John Deere Quick Attach (JDQA) equipped front-end loaders, ensuring that they are versatile and compatible with a wide range of equipment.

At Summit Tractors Attachments, we are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES when you purchase these amazing grapples. And with the peace of mind that comes from buying American-made products, you'll know that you're getting the best quality and support for your investment.

GX-series-grapple-tractor.jpg

GX-series-grapple-back.jpgGX-series-grapple-side.jpg

These grapple buckets are offered in 54" or 60" models in SSQA or John Deere Quick Attach fitments:

54" GRAPPLE
Overall height: 29.26"
Width: 21.27"
Length: 54"
Max Opening: 35.26"
Weight: 255 lbs
Tine Spacing: 10.50"
Material: Heavy Duty A50 Steel
Manufacturer: Top Dog Attachments - American Made

60" GRAPPLE
Overall height: 39.96"
Width: 25.07"
Length: 60.375"
Max Opening: 40.81"
Weight: 445 lbs
Tine Spacing: 10.50"
Material: Heavy Duty GR50 Steel
Manufacturer: Top Dog Attachments - American Made

Order Online at:
The first customers to get these grapples are giving them 5/5 star reviews:

GX Series Grapple Reviews.png

Order Online at:
See the GX Series Grapples in action at Good Works Tractors YouTube Channel:

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #3  
How much?

Current prices on the website are

$2,549.99 for the 54" SSQA
$2,599.00 for the 54" JDQA

$2,949.99 for the 60" SSQA
$3,049.00 for the 60" JDQA

Free shipping

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #5  
Are those listed weights really correct? As in, are we to understand that increasing the width a mere 6 inches takes the grapple weight from a feathery 255 lbs up to a porker of 445 lbs? That's pretty wild, if so. My guess is the 54" is actually 355 lbs, not 255? I see you just copied the website text, but that can't be right.

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #6  
Answer these questions: weight corrections and what are the hydraulic hookup requirements?

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #7  
Is there a difference between the Heavy Duty A50 steel on the 54"

and Heavy Duty Grade 50 steel on the 60"
???

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #8  
They seem to be a bit heavy for a a small tractor. My FEL has a capacity of 1000 lbs. So with the smallest one it would decrease the carrying capacity of the FEL by 25%. I think i will stick to using the pallet forks attachment. Wish there was a grapple modification for the pallet fork attachment.

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #9  
That's a prety odd tooth profile on the bottom.

/ Summit GX Series Grapples - 54" & 60" Made in USA #10  
They seem to be a bit heavy for a a small tractor. My FEL has a capacity of 1000 lbs. So with the smallest one it would decrease the carrying capacity of the FEL by 25%. I think i will stick to using the pallet forks attachment. Wish there was a grapple modification for the pallet fork attachment.
Seems in line with most lightweight grapples. I have found a couple in the 200lb range, but there are lots of good options that weigh in right at 250lb or so. My landpride grapple weighs 250 and I can still lift a decent amount. Not sure how heavy some of these logs are, but they were noticably heavy, and I can't move them on my own without leverage and even then I'm not lifting them.

Attachments

• IMG_4095.jpeg
    IMG_4095.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4093.jpeg
    IMG_4093.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 113