sudden engine stop B2650

/ sudden engine stop B2650 #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
My Kubota B2650, 2016 year suddenly shut down while driving along. Still have ignition redlight and glow plug light on dash, nothing else lights up I checked fuses and as many connections as ii could see/reach, all look ok. Will not turn over either. Any suggestions?? No i am not a mechanic... thanks all

/ sudden engine stop B2650 #2  
My Kubota B2650, 2016 year suddenly shut down while driving along. Still have ignition redlight and glow plug light on dash, nothing else lights up I checked fuses and as many connections as ii could see/reach, all look ok. Will not turn over either. Any suggestions?? No i am not a mechanic... thanks all
check and make sure your battery cables are still tight, but not be allowing enough amps through if they are loose.

/ sudden engine stop B2650
battery connections are tight, good thought tho

WILL DO THAT...thanks... and will report back

all switches seem to be fine....no cut wires, no pto on, hd in neutral etc. i have had safety switch problems in the past but the dash board sill lit up , dash board does NOT light up now. Just the little red light for ignition and glow plug if i move to that. I hear no clicking, nothing. Has to be electrical im guessing.

/ sudden engine stop B2650 #8  
Mine will die if I lift up off the seat. That would be what I would work first. And it may be a status indicator for that stuff. Good luck sir and you will find it

ok on that... i got no dashboard lights or indicators... that has never happened before

/ sudden engine stop B2650 #10  
You have definitely lost it somewhere. Wiring is really solid on these machines. I feel sure you have already bugun the fuse checking process and I hope you find the culprit there. You know there are some circuit boards that process the inputs to the out puts, and I hope the problem isn’t there because they are costly.