Subaru Automobiles

/ Subaru Automobiles
My wife's 2020 Outback has heated seats front AND back. Passengers like that. (y)

The rear seats recline a bit. They like that, too.

It's got full rubber mats on the backs of the rear seats, so when you fold them down, it's a nice no slip cargo area.

Split rear seats makes it easy to fit in 3 people and anything you might find at the antique/flea markets, too. ;)

image000000.jpeg

/ Subaru Automobiles #162  
... '23 Forester Wilderness and have almost 18,000 mi since Feb 28th. They have all been reliable, dependable and economical driving cars. Average mpg on my Wilderness has been 32mpg.
What are the advantages of the Forester Wilderness option? How much extra ground clearance? What else?

/ Subaru Automobiles #163  
My wife's 2020 Outback has heated seats front AND back. Passengers like that. (y)

The rear seats recline a bit. They like that, too.

It's got full rubber mats on the backs of the rear seats, so when you fold them down, it's a nice no slip cargo area.

Split rear seats makes it easy to fit in 3 people and anything you might find at the antique/flea markets, too. ;)

View attachment 826206
A nice find. Most of those are bent.

/ Subaru Automobiles #165  
:eek: :eek:
Quite a sign of the times when a parts car is going for $3k!

If it wasn't for rust it wouldn't be a parts car; it's sad because she runs great.

It's $3k for the car because they haven't made a new one in almost 20 years, and good luck getting Baja specific parts lol.

/ Subaru Automobiles #166  
What are the advantages of the Forester Wilderness option? How much extra ground clearance? What else?
The Forester Wilderness has a 3000lb towing capacity vs 1500 on the other models. Also has a transmission cooler, stronger roof racks (for a rooftop tent), 2 different hill decent or deep snow modes, higher approach, decent angles. Skid plates underneath some critical areas. Waterproof seat material and body cladding (different look but helps hauling brush out back to dump).

/ Subaru Automobiles #168  
Yep.. Has all its teeth, none are bent. Longest one I've found yet. ;)
We have some new ones that the smoke jumpers use when they work in wilderness areas. They are actually still available new.

/ Subaru Automobiles #169  
We have some new ones that the smoke jumpers use when they work in wilderness areas. They are actually still available new.
True. They stopped building the Brat, but still make the Baja. If I had to have one or the other, I think I'd prefer the Brat.

/ Subaru Automobiles
Yep. I've seen them. They are not cheap.

I just hang these on the side of my shed. $32 was a great price.