Storm Area 51

/ Storm Area 51 #1  

Alan W.

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3650 & Bobcat 763G & Craftsman DGS6500
Am I the only one not signed up to go. Its not like I wouldnt want to see me some aliens.
I think, what if we went and there were no aliens it would be like when you discovered there was no Santa Claus. The possibility is too depressing.

Seriously what is wrong with people these days. Its almost like anarchy rules. This mentality seems to be spreading.

/ Storm Area 51 #2  
I read on the internet that 1.5 million people have signed up to storm Area 51.

....must be true! You can believe people on the internet!

....but there probably will be a few out of the million who take it seriously. Always is.

/ Storm Area 51 #3  
After I heard about this, I had to watch "Independence Day" again.

/ Storm Area 51 #4  
How many of the 1.5 million do you think will show up?

/ Storm Area 51 #5  
The French just celebrated Bastille Day.

But there were relative to save in that prison tower. Perhaps some of the Area 51 "stormers" have relatives inside as well.

Whacky, and on a mission.

Americans have entirely too much leisure time!

/ Storm Area 51 #6  
I served 20 years in the Air Force. I hope those "people" understand that the signs on the fence that say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized" are not a bluff. Don't mess with the military.

Doug in SW IA

/ Storm Area 51 #7  
I served 20 years in the Air Force. I hope those "people" understand that the signs on the fence that say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized" are not a bluff. Don't mess with the military.

Doug in SW IA

If 30 people show up the military intervenes. If 100,000 people show up they just sit back and observe

At least that's how I see it happening. Nothing important is in Area 51 these days. It gets way to much attention

/ Storm Area 51 #8  
I had to look up what area 51 is, I have to work that day and every day before and after to support my family. God bless our troops!!!

/ Storm Area 51 #9  
The logistics of getting that number of people past the military and into the specified location make it a day dream or attention getter for the originator.

/ Storm Area 51 #10  
Couple cans of CS gas will stop them pretty quickly.