Stolen Tractor Registry?

/ Stolen Tractor Registry? #21  
Have you any experience with using this?
Mf

No sir, I don't.

The question was asked about a stolen tractor registry, a quick online search showed NER as the only one out there.

IMHO, There should be 2 such databases. Once they become 'household terms', finding info on stolen equipment should be a snap.

/ Stolen Tractor Registry? #22  
Thanks for the suggestion.

/ Stolen Tractor Registry? #23  
I was looking at a motorcycle, owner had no title. stopped at the police station wanted them to check vin number before I bought it. They said they could not use their computer for personal use, wouldn't you think they would be curious if it was stolen or not? I left pretty disappointed in our county law enforcement. I think a place to look up stolen tractor serial numbers would be a great idea.

A few years ago somebody crashed an unregistered Jeep Cherokee near one of my employer's jobsite. They decided to steal a log loader mounted on a truck... a few miles later they drove it off a bridge and did about $15000 damae to the truck. The investigating officer said that the VIN # couldn't be used to trace the last owner of the cherokee...

/ Stolen Tractor Registry? #24  
stolen tractor Mahindra 2006 3525. serial number EMBN2692. Stolen 19th or 20th Location 123 Scales rd. Starks La Wallace 281 948 5327 Stolen with low boy trailer dual axal with no finders . Tractor with attached 5ft bushhog and front end loader.

Last edited:
   / Stolen Tractor Registry? #25  
I was looking at a motorcycle, owner had no title. stopped at the police station wanted them to check vin number before I bought it. They said they could not use their computer for personal use, wouldn't you think they would be curious if it was stolen or not? I left pretty disappointed in our county law enforcement. I think a place to look up stolen tractor serial numbers would be a great idea.
I thought it was not for personal use, as in the LEO's personal use.