Still Waiting For A LS MT342

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #11  
My 42H ran into electrical issues that LS couldn’t fix. They had no ETA on a replacement so they got me into a 47H for the cost difference, which was fine by me (I would never expect a freebie like that). Rather than wait for who knows how long, I got into a similar but slightly stronger unit they had on the lot. My point is if you can find any of the series in stock, decide if the $1000-3000 difference is worth the price to get one now rather than next year.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #12  
I ordered the tractor March 16, 21 and still waiting. Dealer says maybe by the end of July. That sucks but he can not help it.
I ordered an LS MT3 47 HC in May no word yet . Called dealer he knows nothing , called LS USA they know nothing . I couldn’t even get a guess as to when I’d get my tractor. Very disappointed so far.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #13  
I think my local dealer has sold 2 in the last 2 weeks. He has tractors.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342
I ordered the tractor March 16, 21 and still waiting. Dealer says maybe by the end of July. That sucks but he can not help it.
No Tractor yet, could not pick it up now away, wife has the Covid. I have to quarantine!

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #15  
I ordered my tractor the first part of March 21 and my dealer kept calling to see when they would ship after several times of them telling different dates then it was Nov 21 my dealer got a tractor from another dealer so I have had my for 6 weeks
now and really enjoy using it. Altho I feel like a grease monkey when it comes to greasing the backhoe and bucket and the grease fittings on the tractor.

willy

Last edited:
   / Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #16  
KCTractors have you gone on the internet and
typed in "natural cure for covid"

willy

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342
Will it's Nov, 16,2021 and no tractor yet. Dealer said there is not one in the entire state. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting!

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #18  
I just finished talking to Mike at K&S tractor sales in
Lubbock Texas and he said they just received 15 new
LS tractors so if anyone is near Lubbock and want an
LS tractor give them a shout!
25HP Tractor and Loader for $15,120
25HP Tractor Loader and Backhoe for $20,777

806-993-1093

Check out the full line of LS Tractors, Attachments, Implements and current SPECIAL OFFERS:

IMG_1124.jpg

MT235E 35HP Geared Tractor and Loader
$21,624
Mike just got me a land grader and a quick hitch

I get nothing for posting this information its I'm only
trying to help you guys out that want a tractor

willy

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #19  
I just bought a MT357HC earlier this month from the dealer in NE WI. This dealer has had a constant flow of tractors coming in recently included 3 MT352HC, a MT347H, and the MT357HC I just bought but they had in inventory since October(all have been sold already). They have also had some larger and smaller tractors come in recently. Most don't stay on the lot more than a week. They weren't my closest dealer but they were the only one that was getting in tractors. Doesn't seem fair that some dealers are getting priority over others but it looks like that is what is happening.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #20  
My dealer is Alabama has had tractors and selling them.