Still Waiting For A LS MT342

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #1  

KCTractors

Tractor
LS MT342, Case 530 CK, , Ford 2000, , Ford 8N
I ordered the tractor March 16, 21 and still waiting. Dealer says maybe by the end of July. That sucks but he can not help it.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #3  
It's every industry right now. I put an order in for a polaris rzr side x side in May and originally told 4-8 weeks and it's now pushed back until August! Hopefully your tractor gets in soon!

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #4  
Your dealer would have gotten the bulletin from LS 2 or 3 weeks ago explaining their supply and shipping issues.

Most likely going to take awhile to fix.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #5  
Yeah, last month I remember reading a market report that John Deere has an $8.1 billion backlog of orders that they are working to fill. They've had a hard time hiring people and also part shortages slowing things down, like computer chips from overseas being one of them.

The United States is importing EACH MONTH $70 billion worth of goods more than it exports, and that's just the deficit! Ports are backed up, and even when production overseas ramped up post covid, it still takes a long time for things to catch up.

There's also been a spike in demand much higher than companies expected. For Deere it was 32% increase over year to year. When companies generally make a product, they allow for some expansion and contraction at the factory so their supply can meet demand, but due to all these reasons, companies just cannot adjust this rapidly.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #7  
That's just 9 combines! :)
It will continue this way until end of 2022 shortages in market place. Be patient once everything catches up there will be good buys. All suppliers I deal with see no end in sight short term. Long-term different outlook 12-18 months things improve. Let’s hope we don’t rebound into an unexpected recession once everything normalizes once again. Save your money for better days to come.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #8  
When I got my tractor it took 6 weeks for the backhoe to come in. I know your pain.

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #9  
If the dealer would; not have gotten me a tractor from
another dealer I would still be waiting until November
to get one and I ordered in March

willy

/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #10  
My son ordered a polaris general back in march .They ended up cancelling his order and told him he would have to wait on a 2022 model at no telling the cost. My local Ls dealer says Ls cant get tires or loaders, he is still waiting on orders from last november.