STIHL Zero-Turn

/ STIHL Zero-Turn #71  
Why? Just put it all on visa and mastercard then ignore the phone calls.
Works for a while until the repo man shows up and you loose the equipment...lol

Read somewhere that Harley Davidson has so many repo's they cannot hire enough repo agents to repo all of them. That in itself bodes bad for them as repo bikes aren't worth anywhere near what a new one costs and the profit margin isn't there either.

If I was gonna buy a Harley, I'd buy a repo one, not that I would as I already own 3 bikes.

Bad financial attitude will only get you bad credit in the end and you won't be able to buy any big ticket items, let alone have a credit card and if you can get financing, the interest rate will always reflect you ability or inability to pay.

/ STIHL Zero-Turn #72  
My Kawasaki FR730V on my Country Clipper has hydraulic lifters and no valve adjustment - no provision for adjustment at all. I found this out AFTER removing the valve covers. The Kawasaki manual that came with the mower gave a valve lash spec but failed to tell that it was non-adjustable. I had already bought the gaskets ...
Looks like the rocker bolt is eccentric....

/ STIHL Zero-Turn #73  
Works for a while until the repo man shows up and you loose the equipment...lol
🤷‍♂️ bankruptcy court seems to be a wonderful protector. Run up the bills, hire a lawyer, dont pay bills and buy all new stuff, cry to the judge, get forgiven keep your 401k assets and your new stuff. After penalty time expires go buy new 5000 sqft house, then have a pool installed, new deck and patio. Life must be good

/ STIHL Zero-Turn #74  
With a cumulative credit score of almost 790, I don't play that way and never have but then I'm old school when it comes to debt incurred. Most of the big ticket items I buy (tractors and large implements) I do on a handshake because the vendors we deal with already know we are responsible adults. It's a 'concept' thing. Took a long time to get where we are today and we are not about to destroy that. We get constant offers for plastic and they all get landfilled. We have just one credit card and the financial institution is domestic based. I don't much care for dealing with some offshore call center where the 'representatives' cannot speak the King's language..... :rolleyes:

I believe you and I both know what credit card that is....

/ STIHL Zero-Turn #76  
Looks like the rocker bolt is eccentric....

I don't youtube but it looks like I need to pop the valve covers and take another look... I definitely like to keep the valves adjusted on anything that can be. I've got right at 490 hrs. on this engine.