Stihl Zero Turn mowers

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #11  
Every Stihl chainsaw I own (I have 3 as well as an Echo), they all have adjustable oilers on them.

The newer Stihl's have succumbed to the noise police so to get them to run right, one needs to modify the muffler and avoid the fuel injected models.
I’m very happy with my Stihl chainsaws (ms271, ms462cm & ms194c) and KM131r trimmer. Never an issue with any of them. And, the KM131r really gets abused…I’m waiting for that thing to give up so I can replace it with a new one but, it just keeps running strong.

I’m just blown away that they’re trying to get into the ZTR game. Doesn’t make sense.

Mike

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #12  
Kind of an 'O' person myself, 028WB that I bought new in the 60's, an 075 from the same era and a later model MS carbed saw. Both the 28 and the 75 run like new as dies the MS. The Echo is for trimming, it's a top handle.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #14  
The company I currently work for is ordering a heap of the Stihl ZTR's.

I like the suspension, but other brands already do it.

We sell SCAG and Kioti ZTRs. I wouldn't touch a B&S Kioti ZTR. The SCAG's seem decent enough.

I intend to buy a ZTR when electric prices come down. Or tech gets better.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #15  
Have you priced one? I priced both the Ryobi and the E-go. (both made in China I might add) better have a fat wallet. of the 2, I like the Ryobi better. No oars. Just a right hand mounted joystick, not that I'd buy one.
I took one of those single joystick mowers for a test ride, seems like it might be a nice idea for a one armed person but other than that it’s not something I would want.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #16  
I took one of those single joystick mowers for a test ride, seems like it might be a nice idea for a one armed person but other than that it’s not something I would want.
Way too expensive for me. I have 2 gas powered ZTR's that run just fine.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #17