Steiner Tractor Parts Catalog

/ Steiner Tractor Parts Catalog #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Wow! Look at what just came in the mail... This sure is timely. On another thread we were chatting about how to deal with costs today, and then this Steiner Tractor catalog shows up. "New Parts for Old Tractors" says it all.

Just like the tractors it supports, the catalog itself is a fully functional old time anachronism - a step back in time.
It's about the size of a big city telephone book if anyone remembers those.
A massive, illustrated 768 pages of parts for most old tractors. Great browsing. A real coffee table keeper.

Although I have ordered from Steiner (online) a few times, this came as a surprise. Maybe next order I will get into the spirit of the thing and send them a real letter - the kind with a stanp and a check inside. But seriously, the parts I got from Steiner in 2022 were top quality, and were priced ... well, nice old fashioned prices, too.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 4.43.54 PM.png

Thank you, Steiner. You made my day.
rScotty

/ Steiner Tractor Parts Catalog #2  
That is the institution where my pay cheques are direct deposited to! LOL

They are also very good at giving you tech advice. Many times I have emailed them with questions because I was unsure what parts I really needed and they were quick to reply with all the right answers.

I wish them continued success. There are lots of other great sources for parts, but what is great about Steiner is the scope of stuff they carry for all makes and have manufactured new.

And so far they have not gone nuts with their prices like most people.

/ Steiner Tractor Parts Catalog
That is the institution where my pay cheques are direct deposited to! LOL

They are also very good at giving you tech advice. Many times I have emailed them with questions because I was unsure what parts I really needed and they were quick to reply with all the right answers.

I wish them continued success. There are lots of other great sources for parts, but what is great about Steiner is the scope of stuff they carry for all makes and have manufactured new.

And so far they have not gone nuts with their prices like most people.

I had a similar experience. I wondered about the sizing on a JD muffler flange so I called. The girl said, "wait a minute, I'll send a guy out to the warehouse to measure one!" She did, I bought it, and his measurement was right on.
rScotty