Steel barrel uses - need ideas

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #22  
Might be a few ideas in the Mafioso DIY hand-books...😂
That must be a thing. A few years ago a local unsavory resident stuffed two of his acquaintances in barrels and stored them on his own property.

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #23  
That must be a thing. A few years ago a local unsavory resident stuffed two of his acquaintances in barrels and stored them on his own property.
Taking free barrels, free knives, & free firearms require an equal amount of trepidation...😂

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #25  
I once used 5 - 55 gal drums as a concrete form to replace a collapsed 24" drainage culvert. there wasn't enough cover over the pipe to handle the traffic load. I dug out the old pipe which was resting on ledge rock, cut the ends out of the drums, laid them end to end and poured concrete on top. Took a lot of concrete but it was much cheaper back then. The drums have long since rotted away but the culvert has been solid for 35 years now.

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas
I was thinking of just that for a creek crossing but I only have 2. I would need a 3rd.

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #27  
I was thinking of just that for a creek crossing but I only have 2. I would need a 3rd.
I've seen 55 steel barrels advertised for as little as $15 in Middle TN, but then I wonder if plastic barrels would be better for not rusting out over time?

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #28  
My neighbor told me about a guy he worked with who used to go through a burn barrel drum in less than a year. He happened to see a stainless steel drum at a yard sale one day and picked it up for $5. It was a Dupont drum with a number stenciled on it. Luckily, he called Dupont before cutting the lid off the drum. He gave them the number and was told in no uncertain terms NOT to open it! Dupont sent a truck, and two men in hazmat suits picked it up. He asked what had been in the drum but all the guys would say is, it would have been very very bad had he opened it!

Yeah, he was out $5 but sure had an interesting story to tell!

/ Steel barrel uses - need ideas #30  
Stuff it with bamboo tubes, and you would have a heck of a pollinating bee colony established.