Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,451  
Much appreciate all the info... Still in shock... Not sure exactly what to do, who to contact or how... I am so sorry for all the troubles... Of course I would like to recover my investment or my order without making matters worse... VERY hard for me to believe that a reputable company/representative would not contact their supporters/customers at some point... Still hoping they will... Such a huge loss to see valuable American companys/businesses, resources and especially the talented hard-working employees in this situation... Seems to me, with the history of success, the financial investments, potential, critical products, quality, and at a time when our GDP-GNP/growth is low, that our collective efforts would be diligently working towards a positive/timely resolution/outcome... This did not happen overnight, I wonder where all the so-called economists/financial advisors/bankers/managers/directors are and are they not culpable... In my career as a DoD employed field representative I helped to manage construction contracts and was directly involved in several complicated terminations for convienence and/or default in which every one was salvaged/completed successfully... As in a divorce scenario, it is not about winning but cutting losses... Can Humpty Dumpty be put back together... I believe so, otherwise it's a shameful waste of tar and feathers... May wisdom prevail....
The sky is not falling.

People will buy their attachments elsewhere. The folks buying Chinese stuff were not EA customers anyway so no lost GDP.

The "talented hard working" people who are talented will have no problem getting jobs in this economy. Some of them were part of the scam so do not waste your tears on those ones.

The fault lies with the owner(s). Why you would spread blame to "so-called economists/financial advisors/bankers/managers/directors"? Business in not like grade school were "participation trophies" are the norm and failure is rewarded.

There are a lot of EA fan boys. but anyone with common sense would never do business with EA again. If they were resurrected, would you send them another check? Because the first one you sent will not be honored by the "New and Improved" EA. But then again, PT Barnum was an astute observer of human nature.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,452  
This was recent news:
I can just hear what the judge will say:

'As I plow through all these documents trying to grapple with everything it's a harrowing experience. Before implementing my sentence you should fork over whatever funds you can cultivate and dig or scrape up to refund those who got shanked.
2024_03_24_15.33.31.jpg

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,453  
This was recent news:
I can just hear what the judge will say:

'As I plow through all these documents trying to grapple with everything it's a harrowing experience. Before the implementing my sentence you should fork over whatever funds you can cultivate and dig or scrape up to refund those who got shanked.View attachment 858840
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,454  
A real shame, I found this thread a couple of days ago after putting my EA grapple, box blade and forks through a massive amount of work. EA's stuff is super solid and we're totally satisfied with all of it. Moved who knows how many tons of tree debris and stumps and everything was rock solid as usual. Anyone can run a company into the ground unfortunately. They had a crazy good thing going and it was USA made. I'm hoping maybe the inappropriate real estate can be clawed back, the company restructured and some new unrelated owners can take it from here. More likely than that though would be everything getting sold off to pay the bank.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,455  
The sky is not falling.

People will buy their attachments elsewhere. The folks buying Chinese stuff were not EA customers anyway so no lost GDP.

The "talented hard working" people who are talented will have no problem getting jobs in this economy. Some of them were part of the scam so do not waste your tears on those ones.

The fault lies with the owner(s). Why you would spread blame to "so-called economists/financial advisors/bankers/managers/directors"? Business in not like grade school were "participation trophies" are the norm and failure is rewarded.

There are a lot of EA fan boys. but anyone with common sense would never do business with EA again. If they were resurrected, would you send them another check? Because the first one you sent will not be honored by the "New and Improved" EA. But then again, PT Barnum was an astute observer of human nature.
+1 and especially the part that if they were resurrected would you send them a second check? because they ran off with the first one, and after reading some of the poster's comments in this thread I do believe that they would.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,456  
+1 and especially the part that if they were resurrected would you send them a second check? because they ran off with the first one, and after reading some of the poster's comments in this thread I do believe that they would.
"But they make such good stuff. And the prices are not that high."

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,457  
I was hoping a western location for cheaper shipping.
They have resellers about 3.5 hours away from you in Western Tx. Nothing in New Mexico.

Looking up their head quarters, it looks like they are just importing china stuff, they don't look like they manufacturer it. They started in 2022... from their website.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,458  
They have resellers about 3.5 hours away from you in Western Tx. Nothing in New Mexico.

Looking up their head quarters, it looks like they are just importing china stuff, they don't look like they manufacturer it. They started in 2022... from their website.
Those looked heavy for their size. I think there are better options out there.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,459  
Business in not like grade school were "participation trophies" are the norm and failure is rewarded.
Companies go bust all the time. Even big ones.

Weekend Warrior RVs/trailers/toy haulers was riding the top of the market in 2006 with about $150m in sales. Bust 2 years later.