Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,432  
61727-054
Ha! Very clever, Moss! Bernie Madoff's last assigned number at the Butner, NC Federal Correctional Institution. :sneaky:

Hoping very few of the employees really knew where things were headed.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,433  
Ha! Very clever, Moss! Bernie Madoff's last assigned number at the Butner, NC Federal Correctional Institution. :sneaky:

Small town, small business…they knew….

Cannot feel sorry for the office workers if they enabled folks getting scammed.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,435  

How very true. The line workers have bills to pay and tend to borrow forward so they have continuing bills and commitments that depend on a reasonably stable income. Kids need school supplies and party dresses or shoes and wives need everything to keep a house a home.

A break in that chain introduces a whole new set of variables that can make things go wrong. Hopefully, the tight labor market allowed most workers to find new jobs with new benefits and bring excellent welding skills along with them. If the old business gets going again, replacing them will not be easy.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,436  
In all seriousness, you gotta feel for anyone at that company that didn't see it coming and get the rug yanked out from under them. My last job they called the entire production department in to a meeting. We thought it was gonna finally be good news that our owner was going to consolidate operations to our plant.... we all got 6 week notices. :confused:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,437  
Speaking of Travis Templeton, he seemed to be one of the "good ones." My contact with him over the years was only via the phone and email, and of course on TBN. But I've no reason not to wish him well. I can't locate the reference right now, but I think I saw in one of these threads that he relocated to another company out west. Don't recall where.

BTW, looking at the photo in post #1416, I'm curious which "Team" member is Travis. if anyone knows.

He is here:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,438  

There is a video on the "Whatever Happened To Everything Attachments" Facebook page that shows the worker's displeasure with Ted's daughter returning to work after embezzling from an affiliate company owned by Ted.
The post claims that Ted fired the office staff and general manager. I suspect the office staff refused to participate in questionable (at best) business practices.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,439  
He is here:

Ah, yes. That's what I remember seeing. Thanks Kenny!

Just took a quick look at the Ignite Attachments website. Looks like industrial-strength stuff. Their 62" root grapple weighs 800 lbs! That seems a bit much for most CUTs. My 60" EA wicked root grapple is 430 lbs.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,440  
I actually spoke with them 22 January 2024 and they said nothing about their troubles... In fact they told me they were running a little behind and that my order would be shipped in a week... I paid by check #1531 10/19/23 $6,324.95... Again, I had excellent previous business experiences with them, they make excellent equipment at a fair price... Is this disaster entirely the fault of EA and is there no hope they might regroup? Appreciate any constructive help...
EA won't regroup. You won't be receiving your paid for items from them. I would do everything in your power to get your money back asap.