Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,442  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,444  
Much appreciate all the info... Still in shock... Not sure exactly what to do, who to contact or how... I am so sorry for all the troubles... Of course I would like to recover my investment or my order without making matters worse... VERY hard for me to believe that a reputable company/representative would not contact their supporters/customers at some point... Still hoping they will... Such a huge loss to see valuable American companys/businesses, resources and especially the talented hard-working employees in this situation... Seems to me, with the history of success, the financial investments, potential, critical products, quality, and at a time when our GDP-GNP/growth is low, that our collective efforts would be diligently working towards a positive/timely resolution/outcome... This did not happen overnight, I wonder where all the so-called economists/financial advisors/bankers/managers/directors are and are they not culpable... In my career as a DoD employed field representative I helped to manage construction contracts and was directly involved in several complicated terminations for convienence and/or default in which every one was salvaged/completed successfully... As in a divorce scenario, it is not about winning but cutting losses... Can Humpty Dumpty be put back together... I believe so, otherwise it's a shameful waste of tar and feathers... May wisdom prevail....

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,445  
Much appreciate all the info... Still in shock... Not sure exactly what to do, who to contact or how... I am so sorry for all the troubles... Of course I would like to recover my investment or my order without making matters worse... VERY hard for me to believe that a reputable company/representative would not contact their supporters/customers at some point... Still hoping they will... Such a huge loss to see valuable American companys/businesses, resources and especially the talented hard-working employees in this situation... Seems to me, with the history of success, the financial investments, potential, critical products, quality, and at a time when our GDP-GNP/growth is low, that our collective efforts would be diligently working towards a positive/timely resolution/outcome... This did not happen overnight, I wonder where all the so-called economists/financial advisors/bankers/managers/directors are and are they not culpable... In my career as a DoD employed field representative I helped to manage construction contracts and was directly involved in several complicated terminations for convienence and/or default in which every one was salvaged/completed successfully... Can Humpty Dumpty be put back together... I believe so, otherwise it's a shameful waste of tar and feathers... May wisdom prevail....
I would be contacting your bank to see if they have any suggestions for recovery of your money. It’s doubtful because it was paid by check, but who knows?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,447  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,448  
Interesting. I’ve never heard of them. Where are they located?

It's really not complicated. Simply click on the link, scroll to the bottom and find "contact". You'll then discover what you ask.