Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,361  
That's possible that he continue to take orders to keep cash flow going because he plans on coming back and fulfilling orders.

If he stops taking the orders then cash flow stops and he's done.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,362  
Could be he's planning to come back under a different business name as well....

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,363  
Plus it says he has to pay all back taxes in 60 days.

I thought it was funny the order specifically says lawyers fees are not included in the $10000 limitation!

Gotta pay the lawyers!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,364  
What are they smoking. Business Plan? Who is dumb enough to order anything from them?

Courts probably meant Ted's plan to orderly unwind his business or emerge from bankruptcy. Of course, emerging from bankruptcy is gonna take some customers...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,365  
Probably get a deal right now if you walked in and purchased an in stock item. If they are actually open.

If I had an outstanding order, couldn't get my money back, and the driving distance was feasible, I believe I would drive down and pick it or something comparable off the lot. After checking to see that the legal system would allow it.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,366  
Could be he's planning to come back under a different business name as well....
Unfortunately, a lot of people like Ted do that. Buyer beware.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,368  
It used to be just furniture stores which did that, now it seems to be a business model.

There's someone up here who just got out of prison, one condition of release was that he couldn't system another business. So the first thing he did was open a business in his father's name...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,369  
2024_03_15_10.32.58.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,370  
Website finally down?

https://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/

The forum has the site blocked, so you'll have to type it in yourself.

Last edited: