Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,352  
Well I guess I won't be getting my land leveler from EA. Any suggestions on brand or where I could get one? 7ft w/scarifiers

Thanks

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,353  
Well I guess I won't be getting my land leveler from EA. Any suggestions on brand or where I could get one? 7ft w/scarifiers

Thanks
I bought an LS from my dealer.

They are a low tech implement. Compare weights as heavier is better.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,354  
I'm in the same boat as you are. I ordered the 84 Inch Wicked Heavy Duty Offset & Angle Landscape Rake with offset, angle, and tail wheel. All three were upgraded hydraulic options at the tune of just under $4900 :(. I felt like EA built the best landscape rake,...which is why I chose to buy it from them. In my situation, I don't have time to wait around and see what happens. I just had to spend more money to purchase the Pinnacle Series Offset Landscape Rake by Homestead Implements. Should be receiving it early next month. Let me keep my fingers crossed.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,355  

Thanks

The Armstrong Ag built near Waco, Tx is where I'm looking to get mine. 8' Heavy-Duty model for $2100 locally and appears to be built as good or slightly better. Also, significantly better and cheaper than the closest LandPride model (2596? model I think it was).

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,356  
I got my Land Pride - LPGS - from my local Kubota dealer. @ 800# it does a great job. The scarifiers really help this unit perform. My gravel driveway turns to a mile long strip of concrete in the summer. The scarifiers break up the surface and allow the unit to do its job.

IMG_0210.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,357  
Any news on the court case. I believe it was today.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,358  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,359  
Interesting read from court document from today.

Ted is required to provide 13-week business plan, details on any sale of business, and is unable to sell any property without permission from bank or court. still only civil, nothing criminal yet.

What are they smoking. Business Plan? Who is dumb enough to order anything from them?