Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,342  
I notice when businesses change generations, if the father ran a reputable business, the kids to squeeze it for every nickle. If dad was a scumbag, the kids want to clean it up.

There's a common saying that the first generation earns the money, the second generation spends the interest the money earns and the third generation spends the principal.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,343  
There's a common saying that the first generation earns the money, the second generation spends the interest the money earns and the third generation spends the principal.
There is another saying, "Shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves in three generations".

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,344  
Hey all. I ordered a land leveler on 11/27/2023 and was told it would ship by April. I can't use it during the winter in Maine so I figured ok. Anyway or place I can file a claim for the 3023.44 I paid (by check)?

I sent an email on 3/4 and received no response. I called right before this post and after the recorded message another said mailbox is full.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,345  
Anyway or place I can file a claim for the 3023.44 I paid (by check)?
Doubtful. I would say "get in line"... Maybe the state's Attorney General or Fraud Dept.?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,346  
Surely, by now, that check has cleared your bank. Otherwise - a stop order could be issued to the bank.

Damn - that's a tough lesson to learn.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,348  
Doubtful. I would say "get in line"... Maybe the state's Attorney General or Fraud Dept.?
Thanks

I just submitted a consumer complaint to NCDOJ. I submitted a copy of the order, which surprisingly is still on the website, along with copy of cancelled check of $3023.44. It was a Black Friday order. I saved $318.42 and got free shipping.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,349  
This is starting to sound like the old computer game:

"Where in the world" is Ted C....?