Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,251  
Never had a debit card. Currently have Discover and CITI. Had Mastercard. Never got stung with any of them. We did have a few disputes and came out just fine.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,252  
Wow, 1251 comments. Amazing. Dude is outta business, no more sales and probably a few unhappy customers but the bottom line is, up to the court and the attorneys now and nothing anyone can do to change that.

Time to move on and forgetaboutit.

You ain't gonna change anything other than whining about it which does NOTHING other than take up server space on this forum.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,253  
As far as debit/credit cards, I have my bank set to email me for every transaction over $1.
I should be able to pick out fraudulent charges pretty quickly.
We have our credit card email us any time a charge is presented without the CC being present. That, plus an email to us for anything over a certain amount. I won't own a debt card.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,256  
Never had a debit card. Far as I'm concerned, debit cards are for those with marginal credit.
What? I have my payroll deposited to my checking and I do my routine weekly purchases with my debit card. I get $100 bucks cash, and everything else comes from my debit card. Keeps things simple. I know exactly what amount is in my checking and I can easily track purchases in my checking register. I do not have marginal credit.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,257  
Wow, 1251 comments. Amazing. Dude is outta business, no more sales and probably a few unhappy customers but the bottom line is, up to the court and the attorneys now and nothing anyone can do to change that.

Time to move on and forgetaboutit.

You ain't gonna change anything other than whining about it which does NOTHING other than take up server space on this forum.
Ironic that you have over 40 posts in this thread.......

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,258  
I have a Citi credit card.

Long long time.

They are obsessive with sending me notices of unusual/strange charges and asking if it was me.

Most of the time it’s when I’m traveling and charge at a gas station or restaurant outside my home city.

About 4 times I’ve said it wasn’t me.

Well - charge disappears, card is immediately canceled and a new card is FedEx the next day.

Once it was when I was traveling and that was a hassle.

My wife has a few auto pay linked to my card and Citi does the work to ensure those places now have the new card information.
I took my company truck to the post office down the road, and ended up 15 miles away. When I went out to the truck it wouldn't start... that's when I remembered my phone and wallet were at home... with my AAA card. I found my CC in the glove compartment,went to the hardware store for a battery and booster cables... declined. Luckily the bank next door was open so I got some cash and finished the purchase.

When I got home I had a text, email, and I believe a phonecall telling me I had a fraud alert.
So much for keeping a card in the truck for emergencies. :D

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,259  
How did this turn into a credit card thread?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,260  
How did this turn into a credit card thread?
Thread drift. Everything people have to offer about EA has been hashed and rehashed, so the thread is destined to either morph or die.

For now it's morphing. ;)