Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,101  
I wonder if the credit card companies will be losing money on this too?

Normally, when a cc company refunds a customer, they take the funds out of the vendor's merchant account.

In this case, if there is no money in the vendor's account, the credit card company will be stuck trying to collect from the vendor.

I experienced this a few years ago, when someone hacked my QuickBooks account and started charging customers. When the customer disputed the charges, QuickBooks attempted to take the money out of my account.
I doubt it. Credit card companies will initiate subrogation against him as well. There will be a ton of legal wrangling and probably take years to settle and I have to presume he was incorporated (like we are) but, if the court finds he violated the Tennent's of incorporation in his state, they will come after him personally. I sure am glad the grapple I just bought came from ATI but then I like ATI implements anyway.

I really hate to see anyone or company go **** up no matter where or who it is.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,102  
Says a lot about his character when though all the financial woes, he offers a 10% discount in November on EA's web site, just in case somebody was still sitting on the fence about that new attachment.
Yep, he got me with that.

When this is all over, I want my damn free t-shirt.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,103  
Says a lot about his character when though all the financial woes, he offers a 10% discount in November on EA's web site, just in case somebody was still sitting on the fence about that new attachment.
I don't follow along on his issues other than this thread. Like I said long ago, I almost bought a 3 point stump grinder from them but didn't when they wanted 100% payment in advance. I don't do business that way and when I questioned them they were adamant so I went elsewhere and bought one. Candidly, I don't believe they were building in house, all the items they were offering for sale on the website anyway, I believe a number of them were being built by other concerns and drop shipped to customers with their logo stickers on them. I want to say Erskine was building the stump grinders and selling them (drop shipped) to EA customers. I could be wrong but I don't believe I am. With stump grinders there are really only 3 designs in use today except the Canadian outfit, Woodmax I think. There is Erskine, Land Pride and another that are common. All similar in design and execution with small differences. I wound up buying a Land Pride through my Kubota dealer but I bought the Landpride because they use the Green Manufacturing 'Greenteeth' carbide cutters and Green manufacturing is local for me so tooth replacement is easy. The sucker wails through stumps I will say.... and I purchased the Landpride for less than EA was asking for the one on their website as well and as usual, I paid no tax on it either. Farm purchase.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,105  
Maybe he's in Tiznit, Morocco. Hard to locate and immune from US extradition.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,107  
I'd guess there are still here and that assets can be "clawed back" to even things out. This drama has a long way to go.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,108  
Vacationing in the Bahamas?
Wouldn’t surprise me that he’s in some country without extradition agreement with US.
But, But, he said in post 9:

Nothing about our attachments or customer service has or ever will change. We are the best, make the best,

and take care of our customers in the old fashioned American way.

Thanks for being a loyal supporter

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,109  

Nothing about our attachments or customer service has or ever will change. We are the best, make the best,

Two months ago. Crickets ever since.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,110  

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that for some reason, all the fanboys have gone strangely silent in the past 10 days.
Actually, it is now virtually impossible to defend his actions. I read that they weren't able to serve him on the last action because he failed to appear for a court date.
It's actually sad that a company that otherwise seemed solid, folded like a cheap lawn chair. They built good quality attachments but there are lots of other companies ready to fill the void.