Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,061  
Stephens equipment sales 724-353-2000
The ladies name is Samantha.

Linki no gottie....

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,062  
I have seen this play out with custom knifemakers many times over the years. They are popular and their prices go up and up. Eventually their "fan boys" find a new shiny knife that catches their attention and the first knifemaker now can't sell anything due to his high prices which he can't lower without burning everyone that bought a knife previously!

The really great ones don't let their ego's get in the way and improve their craft along with their prices and still have a multi-year backlog with a knife that is the worth the price and has the craftsmanship to be worth what is paid.

To the Lynn Griffith's of the world, you are not forgotten and neither is your questionable work.

BUCK Knives comes to mind as a Good company and products.
1902>

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,063  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,064  
Thanks so much. My Stephens relatives all come from Pennsylvania...maybe some kin!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,065  
I like the looks of that grapple. What brand, and where did you get it? I'd be concerned about the way the cylinders and held on with those pins with brush snagging them possibly? Maybe safety wire them so they can't get pulled out accidently.
Or replace them with a bolt and nut.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,066  
Just curious, how many of you have pending, paid for orders with EA that have not been delivered, refunded, or successfully disputed with your credit card? Assuming @Rich_Z is one. Anybody else?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,067  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,069  
Just curious, how many of you have pending, paid for orders with EA that have not been delivered, refunded, or successfully disputed with your credit card? Assuming @Rich_Z is one. Anybody else?
I am in that lot. CC company said it could be 60 days to determine if I get a refund. Of course nothing from EA since they said my land plane was shipping the next day.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,070  
Whoa.....As reported. ..... "In addition, some of that money was wasted on non-work related projects like a new Tesla and dock parties at the glass house. We had multiple welders spend close to a year at his glass house on the lake, doing renovations and updates"

Last edited: