Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #691  
It just gets weirder and weirder. I just got an email from nate@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) thanking me for my recent purchase and asking for feedback at some link that I dare not click on. Still no tracking number, although I wonder what I should do if I get a call from the shipping company saying it is in? Refuse to take it? Has anybody received their order in the last few weeks?

You are correct to be very careful. This whole situation is perfect for scammers given the zero communication by the company.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #692  
You are correct to be very careful. This whole situation is perfect for scammers given the zero communication by the company.
I have sent multiple emails to Nate since the first of the month with zero response.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #693  
It seems to me the website should at least explain they are not taking orders at this time. There are many people ordering unaware of what's going on.
The latest BBB post was someone paying in October not receiving their product, no communication, etc.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #695  
I am NOT excusing the guy, but it sounds like he got into drugs. That will screw you up. And a guy that wealthy is not just sucking on a joint occasionally.

The company is done. They have little or no intellectual property to make them of value to an investor.

If the stories about the new building are true, it has reduced value.
The bank likely owns both of their facilities old and new. They had some people with some great ideas on how to build and improve on tractor implements and I have never heard a complaint about their quality. I wonder if they patented any of their ideas.
I just watched a video, made about a year ago, with Ted showing off the attributes of a seven foot landplane. Particularly interesting were the scarifiers, both in the design of the scarifier and the adjustment. Some things I liked about unit as a whole, some things I thought were a bit old school. The price was about 50% higher than the unit I did buy. Quite frankly, my thought was, why does a landplane need to built like a tank, I'm not using it to clear land mines. It never really has that big of a load on it.
Incidentally, I noticed that the video was filmed inside the vacant apparently completed new building.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #696  
What, they don't have adequate cyber security built into their website? :eek:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #697  
Thanks for the info. Do you have any new updates maybe from recent or current employees you knew while working there? Are you close enough to do a drive-by this week and see if there is any movement or action? At this point, this thread needs real facts and pictures so anything you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
So I have continued to monitor the Facebook account "What happened to Everything Attachments" and these pictures were posted. Seems like confirmation of what I have said from my first post.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 266
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 265
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 272
   / Status of Everything Attachments #698  
It's almost begging for some scammer to hack them for email addresses and then send out emails to the effect of:

" So sorry for the delays in shipping. If you would please go to Walmart and purchase $500 worth of gift cards and send them to us, and we will promptly ship your item. We will then credit back $500 to your original method of purchase.

Thanks so much,
Ted"

I am not suggesting they will do that, just that it is the ideal scam to send to desperate people.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #699  
So I have continued to monitor the Facebook account "What happened to Everything Attachments" and these pictures were posted. Seems like confirmation of what I have said from my first post.
Thank you very much. Let's see what the Catawba DA does about this, although our loss is likely civil, his actions need an investigation. Don't know if this was bad management and then a complete collapse, or did he plan this for a while? Seems like the latter by getting rid of Travis in December, etc.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #700  
You know it's bad when NC locals are doing a WELFARE check!
It's better than "Days of our Lives" or "The Bald and the Beautiful".
2024_02_14_17.00.42.jpg

Edit: I thought wellness check, but welfare check is correct also!

Last edited: