Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #601  
Most of us that have purchased items from EA have been very satisfied with the quality of their products. Most have also experienced great customer service even with wait times. But I credit that success with quality employees that EA employed. I have very little insight into the owner of EA other than videos.

However, it now is unconscionable that the business would close, suspend production, not communicate with customers that have pending orders and still have a method for new orders and payments to be processed. That erases all the good they have done in my book and causes great regret that I ever recommended them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #602  
Other than complaints about payment upon order, I don't recall reading in this thread, nor any other TBN thread, mention of any EA equipment failure or owner dissatisfaction with EA products.

...//TJ
That's because of the treatment of people who have voiced issues on social media by both employees of the company and EA fans. If you posted about a problem on their Facebook page it turned into a 150+ comment bash fest. If you contacted the company directly they told you, and I quote, "if you don't like it you can sell it".

I've bought 4 EA implements, I sold 2 of them immediately due to problems that they wouldn't fix.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #603  
Mr. Skagit...please Sir, though water under the bridge, sincerely interested in the hardware problems you encountered...it is helpful to understand what to look for in the future.

It might generate some good to come out of this thread!

... //TJ

/ Status of Everything Attachments #604  
Most of us that have purchased items from EA have been very satisfied with the quality of their products. Most have also experienced great customer service even with wait times. But I credit that success with quality employees that EA employed. I have very little insight into the owner of EA other than videos.

However, it now is unconscionable that the business would close, suspend production, not communicate with customers that have pending orders and still have a method for new orders and payments to be processed. That erases all the good they have done in my book and causes great regret that I ever recommended them.
You feel strongly that something improper or illegal may have been happening with EA. Here is somethiing YOU can do. In post #401 in this thread Muhammad posted this link: Selling on the Internet: Prompt Delivery Rules

Here is how you can contact them. Please let us know the response they give you.

For More Information​

Contact the FTC’s Consumer Response Center for the complete Business Guide to the Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule and Advertising and Marketing on the Internet: Rules of the Road.

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #605  
You feel strongly that something improper or illegal may have been happening with EA. Here is somethiing YOU can do. In post #401 in this thread Muhammad posted this link: Selling on the Internet: Prompt Delivery Rules

Here is how you can contact them. Please let us know the response they give you.

For More Information​

Contact the FTC’s Consumer Response Center for the complete Business Guide to the Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule and Advertising and Marketing on the Internet: Rules of the Road.

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.
I feel strongly that they have hung some customers out to dry simply by not responding to their inquiries about their orders. Also they remain open on the internet although no production is taking place. This is something I would have never thought would happen based on my experiences with EA. I have received all the items I have ordered over the years and they owe me nothing.

Some of those that have pending orders may have been influenced by a post or suggestion I made personally to place an order. That makes me regret ever recommending EA.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #606  
Some of those that have pending orders may have been influenced by a post or suggestion I made personally to place an order. That makes me regret ever recommending EA.
I agree. What you did may have been as bad as EA since you recommended them based on your satisfaction with their product. So, now you are equiped with the tool to rectify or at least mitigate your poor choice of recommendation; file the complaint at the link above.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #607  
For what it's worth, I was just contacted by EA yesterday (Feb 9), and told that they were shipping my box blade out; the BB was ordered mid August last year, almost 6 months ago. They had changed shippers since my order and wanted to make sure that the new terminal was OK with me, which it was. I asked if the company was still in business because of all the "chatter" online about the company, and he said yes. They had closed for about a week during a reorganization, but had called him back in to get some product out the door. I did get an email yesterday with shipping info for the new shipping company (SAIA), but no tracking number yet.

Now I had just initiated a dispute with the CC company about a week ago (long shot, I know), so I do not know if that somehow got things moving, or if it is just coincidence. So I had to call the CC company and let them know that there may be a resolution, but not to close the file yet. If it shows up I will certainly let the CC company know and cancel the dispute.

What is most aggravating is that I finally went and bought a box blade locally, and not a week later I get this news. If the EA one does come in, anybody in middle TN in the market for a barely used BB? :)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #608  
For what it's worth, I was just contacted by EA yesterday (Feb 9), and told that they were shipping my box blade out; the BB was ordered mid August last year, almost 6 months ago. They had changed shippers since my order and wanted to make sure that the new terminal was OK with me, which it was. I asked if the company was still in business because of all the "chatter" online about the company, and he said yes. They had closed for about a week during a reorganization, but had called him back in to get some product out the door. I did get an email yesterday with shipping info for the new shipping company (SAIA), but no tracking number yet.

Now I had just initiated a dispute with the CC company about a week ago (long shot, I know), so I do not know if that somehow got things moving, or if it is just coincidence. So I had to call the CC company and let them know that there may be a resolution, but not to close the file yet. If it shows up I will certainly let the CC company know and cancel the dispute.

What is most aggravating is that I finally went and bought a box blade locally, and not a week later I get this news. If the EA one does come in, anybody in middle TN in the market for a barely used BB? :)
Interesting...... Wish I had heard something from them. I am going to buy a grapple from another company at the end of this week unless I hear something positive back from EA before that time.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #609  
Interesting...... Wish I had heard something from them. I am going to buy a grapple from another company at the end of this week unless I hear something positive back from EA before that time.

The recently started EA Facebook page has several folks who say they called EA on Friday and Ted himself answered the phone.

One post even has a recording of the phone call.

They say Ted claims EA is opening next week.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #610  
The recently started EA Facebook page has several folks who say they called EA on Friday and Ted himself answered the phone.

One post even has a recording of the phone call.

They say Ted claims EA is opening next week.
Next week is coming soon. We shall see.