Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #451  
Right. Google takes in many sources of information to attempt to properly convey the status of a business to its users.

Meanwhile Ted or others ad EA could easily put a simple note on their site and suspend taking orders, but they instead choose to continue taking money for products that may never get built and shipped.
Correct .... But if somebody buys from Ea now and doesn't get a email back or a ship date the credit card company will refund your money. My card has 180 days to dispute a charge...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #452  
Correct .... But if somebody buys from Ea now and doesn't get a email back or a ship date the credit card company will refund your money. My card has 180 days to dispute a charge...
I wonder if the EA site sends you an automated "Thanks for your order! We're getting started on it and will provide you an exact shipping date soon!" kind of response, that would placate a buyer into sitting back relaxed and waiting patiently. And maybe even forgetting about it in the meantime.

Anyone want to try an order and find out? :p

/ Status of Everything Attachments #453  
I wonder if the EA site sends you an automated "Thanks for your order! We're getting started on it and will provide you an exact shipping date soon!" kind of response, that would placate a buyer into sitting back relaxed and waiting patiently. And maybe even forgetting about it in the meantime.

Anyone want to try an order and find out? :p
I was going to order a gearbox hood for 89$ but never got around to it... I just got burned on a knife i bought online but the credit card company credited me back my 90$ within 6 hours after I sent in the documentations..

/ Status of Everything Attachments #454  
It is an interesting dynamic. Some EA fans are "making excuses" and "haters" are piling on against them. Human nature at "its finest".

Those of you with those Wicked grapples or other EA wonder attachments have unobtanium stuff. There should be folks willing to pay a premium to get them if you can make do with less than "top shelf". There is always an upside...LOL.

Heck, even my MTL crap (grapple, pallet forks, tree puller) is worth more than I paid for it 4 years ago but there is nothing crappier I can replace it with!

Following the thread to see what happens as I have no horse in this race.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #455  
Those of you with those Wicked grapples or other EA wonder attachments have unobtanium stuff. There should be folks willing to pay a premium to get them if you can make do with less than "top shelf". There is always an upside...LOL.

Heck, even my MTL crap (grapple, pallet forks, tree puller) is worth more than I paid for it 4 years ago but there is nothing crappier I can replace it with!
Same boat. My tractor package came with a wicked 55". It was great! but I wanted a grapple with longer lower jaws for holding multiple logs, etc. The wicked 55" was up to $2400 on the EA site when I sold mine used for $1900, i think it was. Then got a 54" MTL grapple for ~$1100 delivered (was in stock, came in 3 days - always CALL MTL, do not buy online, LOL). So i got paid $800 to upgrade to a grapple better suited for my needs.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #456  
In light of the information shared in this thread (and on the Google Business listing) as well as not receiving a reply from EA regarding their status since contacting them 48 hours ago, we are going to temporarily censor all outbound links to EA. There are many links all over our forums that could lead our visitors to place orders with an unknown processing status.

Example you will see in place of url:

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #458  
In light of the information shared in this thread (and on the Google Business listing) as well as not receiving a reply from EA regarding their status since contacting them 48 hours ago, we are going to temporarily censor all outbound links to EA. There are many links all over our forums that could lead our visitors to place orders with an unknown processing status.

Example you will see in place of url:

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)
I assume you've disabled any paid advertisements until you get clarification from the company.

I'd change it from blocked to a warning message pop-up.

"Reports from February 2024 the company was no longer fulfilling orders. Proceed with caution." And then provide the actual link.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #459  
I assume you've disabled any paid advertisements until you get clarification from the company.

I'd change it from blocked to a warning message pop-up.

"Reports from February 2024 the company was no longer fulfilling orders. Proceed with caution." And then provide the actual link.
EA discontinued their paid ads already so there are no paid ads of theirs for us to disable.

Right now we don't have the ability to do an interstitial or popup on a url but we can block it as we have done, for now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #460  
Because you have to pay your welders to make them. And instead, you are more interested in continually siphoning profit from the business in order to spend 10+ million building a garish metal and glass box house on the lake. And probably many other silly and awful ways the money has been burned through.
The house is a red herring. For all you know his wife was loaded. The business has been going long enough that some of it was probably left to him. I don't begrudge someone spending their money or earning a profit.

The issue is the contractor and did he or didn't he fail to build. Had it been built as promised, production picks up and lead times drop. We won't find out until the court case is settled. Probably years from now.

It is very hard to grow a business at a pace that you want. The troubles boosted demand and any of us who tried to build during that time know how hard it was to find contractors and/or decent prices. Pretty easy to sit back and criticize. Some companies just say, sorry, out of stock. I don't know this guy. Don't know what was in his heart.