Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #391  
It is if they charge your card the day you make the order instead of the day the item ships.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #392  
It is if they charge your card the day you make the order instead of the day the item ships.
You understand that is the normal way business works, right? You pay for anything you buy online when it's ordered, not when it ships. Very few exceptions to that rule of thumb. Dealerships will order something, but you are paying them a premium for the privilege. Usually have to put money down, too.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #393  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #394  
No. I do not understand that. And that is not the way big ticket items work. This has already been discussed ad nauseum. You tell me what else you order that cost $2k +++ that you pay for when it's ordered and you don't receive it for 6 months. Nothing for me. That just reeks of the exact thing that happened to these guys.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #395  
You understand that is the normal way business works, right? You pay for anything you buy online when it's ordered, not when it ships. Very few exceptions to that rule of thumb. Dealerships will order something, but you are paying them a premium for the privilege. Usually have to put money down, too.

That's the way it works when businesses have items in stock and ready to ship, as soon as they can get them shipped.

It's another thing totally when you pay the entire balance before something is even scheduled to fabricated.

Of course if you knew that going into the process and agreed to the terms of service, then you enabled them to have you at their mercy.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #398  
As everyone who ordered anything from EA did.
Not sure we would all agree with that. Many people simply clicked to order things directly online through their website, and only after their CC being immediately charged did they learn the item would have a months-away shipping date.

You can go to their website right now and give them thousands of your dollars immediately, even though their gates are locked.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #400  
Thanks, but none of their grapples have teeth on the tines, which I would prefer to have to help hold onto material I pick up with the grapple.
You do you, but the rake master is the only grapple I know of with a plate welded between the tine and the thumb section making it unique in being able to grab post and small trees etc. It can literally pluck stuff up. Not easy to do at all with most grapples. Check out this you tube video to see in action removing posts and trees.