Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #381  
EA has been in business since 2007. No reason to suspect that this would happen.
The have been in the implement business since Jan. 1946. The were incorporated as Everything Attachments in 2007. Prior to that they did business as T C Corriher Implement Co., Inc.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #382  
Fake news.
Care to provide substantiations' to your comment or is your comment also just your opinion as well?

Nothing 'fake' about JD purchasing Kuhn products and having them 'Kuhn' repainting them JD green. That has been discussed on many forums and substantiated, where have you been? Under a rock maybe?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #383  
My final comment on this thread simply is. I hope Ted and his company and employees survive whatever has befallen him and them. Going out of business is NEVER a pleasant ordeal. Wishing them well in the raw world of business and it's raw, always.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #384  
Well, what lowered the boom for me was calling and getting "voicemail full." That made my decision easy.

CC refund was easy, don't even think it took me 20 minutes and I could almost understand the agent's accent. it's in their court now.

Much rather would have had the grapple than this, tough break all around. My best guess is too many ouchies in too short of a span. The Disease Which Shall Not Be Named, Trying to move to a bigger factory and the whole contractor kerfuffle, Ted having his own issues.

As for me, lesson learned. I'll likely be heading to my local dealer for a grapple, it's not exactly the style I wanted, but at least I can get my grubby little mitts on it same day as cash changes hands.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #385  
To add to the list, I just e-mailed Ted and another person at EA whom I most recently communicated with in December. Will let you know if (and what) I hear back.
Thank you. I have not asked my CC for charge reversal yet. Likely by Friday I will if I've not heard anything. I have emailed them.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #386  
Rich Z, you can get yourself a Rakemaster 54 c either single cylinder or double grapple from a local business (many dealers in north Florida carry them) Monday morning. They are made not far from you in Perry. Probably get one from the shop as well. They are every bit as good as a Wicked Grapple or Homestead grapple. Weigh a bit more, but you have the capacity on the T 474.
Thanks, but none of their grapples have teeth on the tines, which I would prefer to have to help hold onto material I pick up with the grapple.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #387  
I bought a new truck that finely got 10 months later. 100 got me in line.
A friend of mine put up $100 for a new Corvette very early when the new model came out a couple years ago. When it started getting close to delivery he started getting calls from people all over the state offering to pay him a big premium to get his papers. He would not sell and actually wound up with two new Corvettes at that time. They both have still never been in the rain.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #388  
I hope Ted and his company and employees survive whatever has befallen him and them. Going out of business is NEVER a pleasant ordeal. Wishing them well in the raw world of business and it's raw, always.
I second that!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #389  
Thanks, but none of their grapples have teeth on the tines, which I would prefer to have to help hold onto material I pick up with the grapple.
This is the one I am thinking of ordering.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #390