Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #151  
They had a big name and lots of people wanted their product along with the free shipping

It seemed to work for them for a while

/ Status of Everything Attachments #153  
I will say I bought the Everlast TIG cooler but I did it in their website and I'm 100% satisfied with it. Not that I'd buy an Everlast welding machine because I would not. They have had some issues in the past as well. I'm on the Welding Web site and on the boss' welding site as well.

All business sites today are having issues because of the economy and I sincerely hope they (EA) come out ok.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #154  
Has anyone that has a pending order tried calling EA and asking these questions? I know I would be calling. The problem is everything we are hearing could be bad information.
Their website is up and running with two phone numbers listed.

https://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/

/ Status of Everything Attachments #155  
Is this what you are looking for? 2 local sales to me are coming up and these will be on both sales and could sell for 700 to 1500 bucks with 3 augers and crated in a metal crate for shipping.
That is what I am looking for, but I am trying to do some looking for American made units as I am thinking about running a stump planer for grinding stumps, all the ones on the auctions around here are Chinese made and go anywhere from $750-$1,500 but I am afraid I am going to get what I pay for. I am guessing that is yours. How has it worked out for you? And lastly where is it made? Thanks. Charlie.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #156  
How can you not find that to be hilarious?
It is hilarious.

The alledged situation with EA is not but the expectation that Rich expressed that someone should go knock on the door when he refuses to pick up the phone is beyond hilarious.

And it's always possible that a lot of this started because EA made a business decision to stop being a paid advertiser on TBN and that got twisted out of porportion.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #157  
I guess time will tell, like it usually does and it will be noted on here anyway.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #159  
That is what I am looking for, but I am trying to do some looking for American made units as I am thinking about running a stump planer for grinding stumps, all the ones on the auctions around here are Chinese made and go anywhere from $750-$1,500 but I am afraid I am going to get what I pay for. I am guessing that is yours. How has it worked out for you? And lastly where is it made? Thanks. Charlie.
Oh, it's Chinese no doubt. But I can say it has worked great for me. I couldn't see investing 3 grand when I got this one for 900.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #160  
The one thing I didn't like about them was, they wanted complete payment up front and that told me they have had a cash flow issue for a while. In my fabrication and welding business, I never would ask to be paid up front, I'd not be in business very long doing that and I deal with automotive a lot and you wait for your money, sometimes a long time. Same way with running hay. My customer pays me before the end of the year but not instantly and I can well weather that, but some business owners cannot.
I have to assume that these would be known customers and not new ones that year? We have a couple that are slow but not bad. This year though I have 2 that are 6 and 8 months late. 1 is the neighbor and relative. We get wrong number calls so there is a known issue. We have a list for those people and they won't like it. I don't mind a delay but there needs to be a cut off point. I'm not a credit agency and it's not like I can repo fed hay.