Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #131  
One of the fellas on here stated he didn’t think it was funny….. I want to tell you why I thought it was hilarious!
I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and usually take a look at my phone to see what might have popped up overnight and I see ole rich’s post.

Now this is from a fella who repeatedly refuses to make a simple phone call to find out what the status of his order is after many people myself included have recommended it, and he has come back only to refer to me as a troll because I tried to help.

Granted, I may not have been the most helpful person in the world (because I think the guy is kind of out there) but that’s my prerogative to think how I want.

Now after reading his post last night and knowing that he refuses to make a simple phone call to find out what he might be able to find out he wants somebody else to walk up to everything attachments front door and knock on it and find out what’s going on!

How can you not find that to be hilarious?

Honestly, the most polite thing I could post last night in my sleepy stupor was a 😂

/ Status of Everything Attachments #132  
One of the fellas on here stated he didn’t think it was funny….. I want to tell you why I thought it was hilarious!
I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and usually take a look at my phone to see what might have popped up overnight and I see ole rich’s post.

Now this is from a fella who repeatedly refuses to make a simple phone call to find out what the status of his order is after many people myself included have recommended it, and he has come back only to refer to me as a troll because I tried to help.

Granted, I may not have been the most helpful person in the world (because I think the guy is kind of out there) but that’s my prerogative to think how I want.

Now after reading his post last night and knowing that he refuses to make a simple phone call to find out what he might be able to find out he wants somebody else to walk up to everything attachments front door and knock on it and find out what’s going on!

How can you not find that to be hilarious?

Honestly, the most polite thing I could post last night in my sleepy stupor was a 😂
While I may not understand why someone wouldn't make a phone call to inquire about the status of his order I can tell you I bet he won't get an answer if he calls, I haven't because I DID call to inquire about a skid steer auger attachment and haven't had any luck getting anyone to answer, that's what brought me to this thread and it makes a little more sense to me why I didn't get anyone to answer, maybe my timing was just bad, only time will tell, irregardless I'm not interested now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #133  
While I may not understand why someone wouldn't make a phone call to inquire about the status of his order I can tell you I bet he won't get an answer if he calls, I haven't because I DID call to inquire about a skid steer auger attachment and haven't had any luck getting anyone to answer, that's what brought me to this thread and it makes a little more sense to me why I didn't get anyone to answer, maybe my timing was just bad, only time will tell, irregardless I'm not interested now.
You may be, and probably are completely correct, but…….

At least you tried to make the phone call and you didn’t call people trolls because they recommended making that phone call

/ Status of Everything Attachments #134  
We used to get Travis to respond to inquiries here on TBN. Now that no one is responding, it makes me wonder ..... and I doubt that I would place any order if I was shopping for an attachment.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #135  
Anyone in this environment that would order from them and pay upfront I would say, would be a fool.

But one has to wonder how much a thread like this caused damage to their reputation, and created partially the situation that they’re in.

I could even see that people posting negative posts may have created their own situation of never seeing their product or their money, I’m not a lawyer, but I got a feeling in bankruptcy they’re going to be the last ones to get “made whole”

/ Status of Everything Attachments #137  
All anonymous, Doesn't lend much credibility to it, that could be rival employees for all anyone knows.
I hope so for all their employees sake and all the folks with pending orders that they have paid for up front, maybe someone will come along who actually has gotten someone to answer the phone and or an email response, if not everyone will still be guessing.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #138  
Is this what you are looking for? 2 local sales to me are coming up and these will be on both sales and could sell for 700 to 1500 bucks with 3 augers and crated in a metal crate for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3513[1].JPG
    IMG_3513[1].JPG
    3 MB · Views: 91
   / Status of Everything Attachments #140  
Aren't they a paid advertiser on this site? I find it odd that they have no reply or anything in this thread. Nothing, NADA, zilch.

That tells me something right there. If you were comment in sat the Everlast thread, they would be on it or The guy that makes the bucket hooks, he'd be on the thread. EA is conspicuously absent...

I don't like to see any small business fold, no matter who or what it is and that includes me.

Times are tough today, despite what people hear from the media and it's getting tougher all the time.

Like I said previously, I didn't like their 100% pay for up front and then wait for the product to be produced and shipped. That at least in my view is a poor way to conduct business and I don't do that. if I did, I'd soon be outta business.

I was going to buy a stump grinder from them last year but didn't when I found out there pay in full before shipping it policy. Instead I bought it from my Kubota dealer.