Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #11  
Nothing about our attachments or customer service has or ever will change. We are the best, make the best, and take care of our customers in the old fashioned American way.

Thanks for being a loyal supporter

My friend is really happy with the "Brush Hog/Rotary Mower" he bought from you. Great implement that totally kicks a$$ compared to the alternatives available locally.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #12  
It is hard to know what is going on from this distance but, I seriously doubt Everything Attachments is happy at being unable to meet market demand because they cannot occupy their new production facility.

Lost sales are costing them real money in addition to litigation costs!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #13  
Although my purchase from EA was a small one, bucket edge, working with them was great. Great customer service, great product, great price.
Not being able to produce is costing a lot of families their livelihood...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #14  
They posted on FB they were going to suspend making 3 pt attachments for a while as grapple's are the bulk of their sales and they want to reduce their lead times on the grapples. once those are caught up and lead times down to just a couple weeks or even days, then they will resume making 3 pt attachments.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #15  
I wish them all the best in getting things resolved with the new production facility in a timely manner so production isn't unduly affected by the dispute over the new building. Considering the time of year, focusing on grapples seems like a smart move to me on the sidelines from a few states away!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #16  
I wish them well in the settlement of the litigation........to continue making top notch attchments. Never have I gotten the support in buying any product that Everything Attachments provided.......especially in their videos of attachments in action.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Status of Everything Attachments #17  
I haven’t heard about the litigation, last I knew which was probably a year ago they were waiting to get the new building completed

/ Status of Everything Attachments #18  
I haven’t heard about the litigation, last I knew which was probably a year ago they were waiting to get the new building completed

It's a public record. Look it up for details.

Allegations of the builder pulling money out of the Fidelity account for this customer to fund unrelated personal purchases. The builder counter-claims they won't let them on the property to finish the building.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #19  
It's a public record. Look it up for details.

Allegations of the builder pulling money out of the Fidelity account for this customer to fund unrelated personal purchases. The builder counter-claims they won't let them on the property to finish the building.
Yea, doesnt look good. EA should be able to continue with their normal output though, barring finacial situations that would keep them from being staffed up. Reducing low profit products and only producing the most profitable product would help, and I’m sure the whole factory cant be part of that. I know this economy cant be easy for the higher priced attachment maker, with a lot of people buckling up for what id going on now and what’s more than likely coming down the pike.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #20  

Thats a dirty mess you dont want to be involved in.

My father (going on 81 in March) says your reputation is your most prized posession. If you prove yourself trustworthy to a lot of people, slander behind your back will simply not be believed when it comes from the mouth of untrustworthy people.

Anyways, lets hear what the judge says before jumping to conclusions...