Squirrel terrorizes town

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #11  
Makes me wonder what kind of people live in that town. I'll just bet that rampaging squirrel can't outrun a 12 gauge with #4 shot.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #12  
Makes me wonder what kind of people live in that town. I'll just bet that rampaging squirrel can't outrun a 12 gauge with #4 shot.
Not many folk in the UK have guns, and serious restrictions on the ones that are out there.

Touching one off in town could probably end with serious consequences for the shooter.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #13  
Then perhaps a tennis racket ............. I bet he'd be good for a passing line shot.

However - since the lady trapped him - all else is moot.

Last edited:
   / Squirrel terrorizes town #14  
Then perhaps a tennis racket ............. I bet he'd be good for a passing line shot.

However - since the lady trapped him - all else is moot.
I agree, if I knew of one going after the neighbors or us, I would have figured out some way to end the bugger.

Ball bat and a blanket party come to mind.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town

Bruce

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #17  
Reminds me of an old Ray Stevens' song about taking a squirrel to church.
I've had two squirrels get into my house.

First time was in Florida. Cat brought it inside, jumped up on the ottoman and dropped a live squirrel on the floor between the two dogs

Looked like a bomb went off in the house before we got the darned thing back outside.

Second time our miniature dachshund knocked on the back door. Door was glass from floor to top.

Looked down and saw he had (what looked like) his favorite chew toy in his mouth.

He came inside and hopped up in mommas lap like he normally did.

Wife starts screaming that he has a squirrel. About that time the squirrel stands up, runs up my wife, over the back of the recliner, hits the floor and runs under my recliner.

Wifes freaking right the h**l out at this point

Thankfully I had enough presence of mind to leave the back door open. Dogs herded the squirrel back out the door.

After that, I turned on the sunroom light and verified what was in the dogs mouth before letting them inside.