Squirrel terrorizes town

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #2  
Makes you wonder what caused it to lash out like that??

If that was here in the states, those folks would have gotten precautionary rabies vaccines on top of the tetanus shot.

Course, if it was in a rural town in the states, it wouldn't have gotten to 18 people bitten. Someone would have popped it and called the game warden to report a squirrel acting squirrely

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #3  
It could have been worse.......at least it didn't have a gun.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #4  
Reminds me of the year we were vacationing in Florence AL and the local station had the news of a drug head that had a drug crazed attack squirrel.
Police arrested him and the squirrel.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #5  
   / Squirrel terrorizes town #6  
A 12 gauge with birdshot would have stopped the little terrorist at my house. If it had bitten me I’d would have probably used a 3 inch shell with 00 buck and maybe shot it 3 times for good measure. 💥

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #8  
If that was here in the states, those folks would have gotten precautionary rabies vaccines on top of the tetanus shot.
Grey squirrels are amongest the rare few animals which don't contract rabies. I'm not sure I'd bet on one acting like that.

/ Squirrel terrorizes town #9  
Set a trap. . .

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
   / Squirrel terrorizes town #10  
Grey squirrels are amongest the rare few animals which don't contract rabies. I'm not sure I'd bet on one acting like that.
Thats interesting. I sure wouldn't take that bet if it was running around biting people.

Wonder if it was partially domesticated

Years ago living in Florida, there are skinks every where. For those that don't know what that is, it's a little lizard that can shed it's tail as an escape mechanism.

I was going into my parents place and noticed one that didn't run away hanging out on the door casing missing the majority of it's tail.

Pointed it out to my step dad. He reached down with his pinky to poke at it.

That little skink latched onto the end of his pinky Now skinks dont have teeth, or at least teeth that will hurt us.

Well my step dad freaks out. Starts running around the yard shaking his hand yelling " Get it off!!!!! Get it off!!!!!" With this little lizard hanging off from his pinky

There were several neighbors hanging outside at this exact moment and witnessed his "Attack"