Sprayer Setup

/ Sprayer Setup #1  

alexsbuddy

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XG3037 w/ LS LL3109 FEL Kodiak SD5 Mower, Speeco Model 65 PHD, Bush Hog BX-600 Box Blade, Titan 42" Skid Steer Pallet Fork/Hay Spear Combo
Today I finished setting up my spot sprayer and the electrical for it on my carryall platform. Now I can spot spray the fence line and those small troublesome bramble areas.

I had previously install a 12v power port on the left side of the dash console and will be using this to supply electrical power via a port plug instead of the standard battery hookup. Added 6' to the wiring harness so that it would reach from the console to the sprayer and still keep thd on/off toggle switch handy while sitting in the seat.

Used some scrap pieces of pvc for spray wand and tool holders. Saw that on someone's post on this site and thought it was a great idea. I plan on painting the carryall platform/frame LS blue this fall. 20180610_090403.jpeg20180610_090330.jpeg20180610_085655.jpeg

/ Sprayer Setup #2  
Nice!

I added a piece of PVC pipe to serve as a holster/scabbard for the spray wand of my 3PH sprayer.

Steve

/ Sprayer Setup
Nice!

I added a piece of PVC pipe to serve as a holster/scabbard for the spray wand of my 3PH sprayer.

Steve
Thanks. Would you mind sharing a picture of your holster setup. I had thought of doing the same but wasn't sure how/where to put it.

/ Sprayer Setup #4  
Thanks. Would you mind sharing a picture of your holster setup. I had thought of doing the same but wasn't sure how/where to put it.

I'm in SC now and my sprayer is in NC. I just used a couple of u-bolts to attach (vertically) a 3-foot or so length of PVC pipe to the sprayer frame. I did attach a cap to the bottom of the pipe to prevent losing the sprayer tip on the outside chance that it could come loose.

Steve

PS My sprayer is 55-gallon PTO-driven.

Edit

My sprayer is similar to this:

MQH55RL-6R.jpg

The horizontal frame member was wide enough to accommodate the U-bolts. The holes were already drilled, so I think that a wand scabbard may be a dealer-installed option. Either that or the designer thought that drilling the holes would help buyers who wanted to add a scabbard.

Last edited:
   / Sprayer Setup #5  
I made a carryall for the same purpose last week, I had a power wheelchair carrier I re-purposed.

2018-05-31 19.11.09.jpg

/ Sprayer Setup