Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC)

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #11  
I live/work in Raleigh but my 27 acres is east of Hillsville, Va... (waiting for retirement) been going up there since 1988 visiting a friend that owned land there. He "found" our property on Christmas Day, 2004 and we rushed up there and bought it on Dec. 26th!!! Our neighbors here in Raleigh used to come up to our place... that is, until they bought 25 acres :p (north of Hillsville)

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #12  
Some photos from today... BIG boys

Also, saw the L4400 HST (excuse me while I day dream...)

Last edited:
   / Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #13  
TEG -

Nice pictures, I'm headed down tomorrow to check out the equipment.

I also have a place between Hillsville and Piper's Gap. Great place to get away from the rat race.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #14  
TEG-

I was there this afternoon for a while, I saw all the eqipment you photographed. I'll go back Friday and hang around until the Draft horse Pull starts and then go to that. I like to take pictures of them big ol' hawses!

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #15  
Southern Farm Show - Southern Farm Show, Raleigh, NC

It's that time again!!! I was getting my hair cut at the barbar shop near the fairgrounds and saw a bunch of tractors...

I'll be going around lunch time on Weds... and drooling for a couple of hours. Anyone else planning to go???

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #16  
Looks like me and you again!

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #17  
Drooled all over the fair grounds today... must of ate a couple pounds of peanuts. :D:D