Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC)

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
I wondered if anyone is planning to be at the Southern Farm Show in Raleigh later this month? I've never been (new to the area) but from what I can tell it looks pretty good. It was also highly recommended by the my NH dealer. So, I was planning a full day (just don't know which yet) to look around. Is anyone else going to be there?

Southern Shows

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #2  
Every year!
Don't foget Friday evening's Horse Pull!

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC)
Hi Easy
I suspect Fri is the day since its easiest to 'skip' work. My NH dealer highly recommended it and said I should budget a full day to see everything. :) I rather like horse and ox pulling.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #4  
You will not be disapointed in the show; it will take you a while to see it all. Come with plenty of time and go slow. The horse pull doesn't start until around 6 and it usually runs several hours.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #5  
too bad its not over the weekend...it looks like a lot of fun.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC)
Really...as it is Im going to have to work late a few nights to swing being off. Im going to bring my new digital camera and post a few pics for you that wont be able to make it. This show couldnt have come at a better time.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #7  
It's been 20 years or so since I last went but hope to be there from when the doors open until they close on Friday. Plan on looking at some new attachments and an outdoor woodstove.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #8  
Planning to drool... umm, I mean, planning to go on Friday.

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #9  
Might have to sneak off at lunch to see what's up tomorrow... I'm just down the road. Anyone else?

/ Southern Farm Show (Raleigh, NC) #10  
I'll be there during the week and most likely Friday evening. Hey Teg, what's with the Hillsville VA?